Bangkok Gripped By Looting And Arson

george

<snip>

7/11 Lang Suan... not gone up in smoke, but looted beyond recognition, as many, many other shops all over.

"Looted beyond recognition" - Wow! Did they nick the sign too?

"looted beyond recognition" What is so tough to figure out guy? A store usually contains lots of things and is orderly. After looting there may be little if no things left inside and in disorder, hence not looking like a recognizable store.

....slow?

Slow? I think I'm a bit too quick for you, or maybe you've had your sense of humour removed.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning about 11:00 I'm seeing more black smoke in the city, rising about 3x the height of byoke tower 2. Mostly died down by 11:30. Hard to say exactly where but looks to be on the west side of the red zone area. Any word?

Police tire disposal squad?

How dare you call these people "animals". So what did they deserve?

Your type were burning wiches at the stake 800 years ago in the name of God.

You cannot accuse the entire body of protestors of arson just because a few bad eggs decided to start fires.

The army were using their directive to shoot on sight looters and arsonists as an excuse to kill innocent people. It is not a difficult task to clear 5,000 unarmed protestors with live amunition and tanks. This was no victory.

Because they acted like animals, or worse, animals don't start fires in bldgs with other animals in them.

You cannot accuse the entire body of Christians of burning witches just because a few bad eggs did.

You cannot accuse the entire body of protestors of arson just because a few bad eggs decided to start fires.

No one did. 36 major bldgs (5 man team) + smaller arson, 36*5 +50 = 230 bad eggs.

The army were using their directive to shoot on sight looters and arsonists as an excuse to kill innocent people. It is not a difficult task to clear 5,000 unarmed protestors with live amunition and tanks. This was no victory.

That was the problem, "unarmed protesters" with live ammunition and guns. I have not heard though that the protester had tanks.

Earthalien, do not learn earthling logic from forums and blogs.

You don't know hot to spell exaggerations, nor do you understand quotation marks.

Pot, this is Kettle speaking. YOU ARE INDEED BLACK!! :) at least I have trouble spelling words with 13 letters. You sir, are struggling with just three. :D

Nice response! :D

What a shame....these animals didn't get a tenth of what they deserve.

I agree with you ,we will see what will happen come an election {if Thailand can have one thats not fixed}Whatever happened to Majority rule ?