World Cup Football ( Surin ) - England

kunash

Hi, i know i have started a topic on this before but cant see it, so will start a new one, ( sorry )

england vs usa 12 june 19.30

england vs algeria 18 june 19.30

slovenia vs england 23 june 15.00

will the games be shown 'live' ? if i stay up on 12/13 june till 1.30am will they show the game, or will they also show extended highlights perhaps on the 13th june, during the day? what channel is it more likely to be on? i dont want to miss it. i might just go to sleep and set the alarm clock on the night of the 12th. i am in an apartment so only have access to standard satellite, unless of course i find somewhere new to live :)

To the best of my knowledge all the World Cup football matches are being screened on the free-to-air Thai Tv channels. However, these channels will carry a Thai running commentary - not English.

True Vision, formerly UBC, are screening the World Cup matches on their new High Definition Channel (111 or 112) although you will need a special HD decoder, satellite dish and HD TV to get the best picture. Unable to confirm if this service will carry an English commentary or only Thai.

This information was provided courtesy of the True Vision shop in Surin. They actually said, "Don't bother with the HD TV setup just yet - not really worth the price. Besides, all matches will be on the free-to-air channels!"