Chem Trails Are Causing The Droughts For Sure

Floods in Tennessee May 6-7, Rhode Island April 2, Massachusets April 2, North Dakota and Minnesota March 22. Northwest England in late November last year - the worst floods in memory. Poland right now - flood levels unseen since 1884.

I guess none of these places have been hit by the "we're gonna stop it raining planes"?

And PLEASE goodgirl give me a link to wherever you've got the information from that there are temperatures of 100F at 30,000 feet. Someone seems to have rewritten physics.

i will look into it

I didnt write that it was written by a layman like me and I have no idea where he got his info

but I will ask and get back

So, er, what you're doing is passing off guff and tittle tattle as fact?

and that is what bugs me. it appears that our verygoodgirl has done no research on her own and is merely spitting crap from some hippie most likely living in a tree in some Sequoia forest. if you can't answer questions, don't assume you are some expert calling us stupid and blind.

now, if you could link chemtrails to ghosts, Thailand would be very interested in your research.

ok I am crazy

fine if you want to think that

see these guys

tell me if they are crazy too

click these links

http://www.realityzone.com/angels.html

here is what some good people helped create recently

in order to do something about this chem trail issue, other than just pretending it its not happening or just complaining...

i think this is the number one issue on the planet Earth now

this is going on in Thailand as well

right now Koh Samui where I live in Thailand

the enviroment is dieing literary from chem trail spraying

they are doing this now on Samui daily.... i get reports from Thai people telling me (not crazy strange Farangs mind you)
this is going on in Thailand as well

right now Koh Samui where I live in Thailand

So you live here and must get reports from other people living here. thinking.gif

Why don't you just step outside and look?

Of the 6 billion people on this planet there is bound to be a few idiots. But why did they all have to come here to this forum?

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Of the 6 billion people on this planet there is bound to be a few idiots. But why did they all have to come here to this forum?

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Go on, fill yer boots. Personally, I love shooting fish in a barrel. I wonder what stage schadenfreude is on Arthur Schopenhauer's list? Pretty near the beginning, I reckon.

Edited by thepanicandthevomit

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know about chemtrails but I would look closely at the GMO seeds

7 billion people in the world, 1 billion are starving - Africa makes enough food to supply its own continent but exports it

The ones that instantly doubt "conspiracy theories" all have computer access and arent starving to death - keep an eye on those pensions as the dollar, pound and euro decerase in value