Final Analysis

First I would like to make just a small comment. When I made the last post, it was before the verdict came down. Sure 12 people declared him Not Guilty, but MJ is still vulnerable to a huge Civil Lawsuit. Remember the OJ scenario!!!! In any case that part is another topic. Whether or not people agree or disagree it is now moot to say the least and we all are now forced to accept the Courts decision. In my opinion, "those jurors made the biggest blunder of the Century."

Since the beginning of when the accusations came about to the end of the trial with a verdict under such type of charges that most people would be most embarrassed being charged with or having in dealing with, I pose two simple questions here as follows--->

1. Will MJ ever get his reputation and standing back and be repaired like before or will ths forever damage him and end his music career and cause other people to simply make excuses to avoid him and or his presence.???????

2. The other question is---> Will MJ continue to do the things he has previously done in the past and not learn his lesson here or completely change his attitude or beliefs or his character and avoid being in such position around the kids and start anew?????

Granted only time will tell of what he really is going to do, but I am just wondering what the predictions will be from the other members here and will be choosing based on the two questions above .

Just curious of what the other members here think or will pick?????

Daveyo

daveyo,

You have been here long enough to know where to post, and what not to post.

How on Earth did you think this topic would be wanted on thaivisa.com? further more why in the Thai visas, residency and work permits section?

Are you ok? Do we need to call an ambulance? or just those blokes in white coats :D:o