Opticians In Khon Kaen

plachon

Can anyone recommend any good opticians they've used in Khon Kaen, and their address/location? :o

I don't just mean ones with tempting pink-suited eye candy hanging around the doors either, but ones with a qualified optician who is not just interested in selling you the most expensive frames in the shop.

Remember a while ago, someone saying that Top Charoen in Udon is one to avoid, but maybe they vary province by province?

Cheers for any advice, before I trust my eyes to a pro/amateur. :D

Can anyone recommend any good opticians they've used in Khon Kaen, and their address/location?  :D

I don't just mean ones with tempting pink-suited eye candy hanging around the doors either, but ones with a qualified optician who is not just interested in selling you the most expensive frames in the shop.

Remember a while ago, someone saying that Top Charoen in Udon is one to avoid, but maybe they vary province by province?

Before reading your post I was going to recommend Top Chareon.

Not used them in Khon Kaen but have twice used them in Korat.

Super service, not just eye candy!! :o

Good, thorough eye tests etc.

Also have the advantage that if you have a problem with your glasses you can visit any of their stores nationwide and they will fix it free of charge. :D

Edited by dereklev

Can anyone recommend any good opticians they've used in Khon Kaen, and their address/location?  :o

We now go to the Ram Hospital at the junction of Srichan and Mittraphap when visiting - it was a much better and less costly experience than using an optician in the city centre. They have a good range of frames as well.