Pizza in bkk

george

The old "Pizza Hut" is now "The Pizza".  Pizza Hut is now controlled by international owner.  Dominos folded years ago AFAIK as they could not compete (never could get order to the right office in my experience).  The old local Narai (not sure of spelling) is another option but not to my taste (Europe style) and the Oz chain Hollywood is still around in some areas but the last time ordered from them it was delivered cold and always varied in quality; but they are the only chain selling for a lower price.

• 1 year later...

For far better than average pizza in Thailand, try Ronny's New York Pizza.

www.ronnysnewyorkpizza.com

02-255-2626

they do deliver too

He of enormous girth and sensitive tastes, Dr. Burrito has spoken.

* I am neither a shareholder, owner or friend of whoever owns said pizza joint. Just a simple farang with occasional, mostly weekend, Western cuisine needs.

• 2 years later...
Best delivery pizza in Bangkok........

PizZanotti - 02-8008089

By Zanotti and Limoncello

I'm trying to order, but the line is busy. I think it's 10 minutes since I'm trying. Are you sure this is the correct and only number?

PizZanotti - 02-8008089

I'm trying to order, but the line is busy. I think it's 10 minutes since I'm trying. Are you sure this is the correct and only number?

I spent a month in Bkk in february and was a frequent customer at PizZanotti. Im not 100% sure but I think the number is: 1344.

PizZanotti - 02-8008089

I spent a month in Bkk in february and was a frequent customer at PizZanotti. Im not 100% sure but I think the number is: 1344.

It's 1344 confirmed, I just tried it. Basically, the old Pizzanotti number seems to have been disabled. 1344 is the S&P delivery line. Zanotti must have outsourced delivery to them. 35 minutes was all it took for the pizza to arrive, no hassle, English speaking staff.

The pizza company, deliver to most areas, are reliable, and better than Pizza Hut imo.

www.pizza.co.th

tel; 1112.

Both Pizza Company and Pizza Hut are a shame for pizzas. Be it Asia, America, Europe, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

yet another pizza thread,

i tried ronnys, pizza notti, bangkok pizza, pizza company, pizza hut, spiccios, limoncellos, bella napoli, basilico, thin n crispy pizza, big pizza

most are crap (for my taste) i like bangkok pizza for NY style www.bangkokpizza.com 022597006

or bella napoli for italian- forgot their no but there are a couple of other pizza threads goin in Bangkok forum and western food forum, u can find more nos there.

The best NY pizza style I have tries is in the Bangkok Pizza restaurant. The restaurant is located near the Emporeum, just walking distance from the BTS station.

It is good quality pizza 100% farang style and with good ingredients. I am a regular as I enjoy pasta food. I recommend it.

Those guys deliver until later at night, 2.00am. They have a website www.bangkokpizza.com

• 6 months later...

Bad news, as I believe, has lately been reported elsewhere.

I tried calling all their phone numbers today, and all had "out of service" recordings.

Elsewhere in posts, others recently talked about the place either going out of business or being up for sale.

I didn't visit their location today. But having no phones is not a good sign.

John, formerly from L.A.