Argentinian Restaurant?

thelittlevoice

Not too sure if this is the right forum to ask so please accept my apology if it's not.

I had this amazing Argentinian food when I was in Puerto Rico last week. Even though my wisdom tooth was hurting like ######, it tasted like heaven! Now I'm totally longing for it. Is there any Argentinian restaurant in Bangkok and how is the price?

Thanks.

The only Brasilian churrascaria in town is the Fogovivo at Intercontinental.

But the real thing in Brasil is much better. The choice of meat and salad is no comparison to Brasil. But this is the only place to go if you are nonstalgic about churrasco.

Never heard of an Argentinian restaurant outside of Argentina (apart from Puerto Rico it seems). Personally, i think most of the food is pretty poor, except the steaks which are superb. Argentinian steaks are often quoted as the best in the world and i would have to agree. I've had no meat anywhere that comes close to the flavour and texture.

• 2 weeks later...

Argentine food has to be the best food i have ever tasted, i think its so good because of their blend of spices they add. That and im a huge meat eater....... :o If you have not tried it i can recommend you give it a try, you wont be dissappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

There's not an Argentine restaurant in Hua Hin but If you want Argentine beef try Buffalo bills at Fishermans wharf, they have realy good Argentine Angus beef and steaks, also very good spare ribs, they're down by the fishing pier opposit Sangthai sea food it's just like the old place but a better ambiance, also just next door there is a new advice center just opened it is named ORACLE they have some good ideas and also free advive just what people who are doing business or buying houses need.

I can heartily vouch for the Argentinian Angus at Bills in HH (top nosh, arroy!) :o

(Fish n chips are tops as well I might add)

I also note Bull's Head in bangers just added Argentinian on the hoof to theirs. Haven't tried it yet tho, so can't comment.

Bill, welcome aboard- I know you've been reading ThaiVisa a while and good to see you posting. On topic and since you're an old Hua Hin hand, whatever became of the gent (with a cane if I recall) who was set on opening a full on Argentinian restaurant on Soi Selekam circa 1998?

Edited by bahtandsold

I can heartily vouch for the Argentinian Angus at Bills in HH (top nosh, arroy!)  :o

(Fish n chips are tops as well I might add)

I also note Bull's Head in bangers just added Argentinian on the hoof to theirs. Haven't tried it yet tho, so can't comment.

Bill, welcome aboard- I know you've been reading ThaiVisa a while and good to see you posting. On topic and since you're an old Hua Hin hand, whatever became of the gent (with a cane if I recall) who was set on opening a full on Argentinian restaurant on Soi Selekam circa 1998?

Hello Dan, the guy on soi Salakem, well he injured his leg got a bad infection I heard and had to have his leg off then went back to Argentina. The lease is still running apparently shame realy good looking venue, don't you think

the guy on soi Salakem, well he injured his leg got a bad infection I heard and had to have his leg off then went back to Argentina. The lease is still running apparently shame realy good looking venue, don't you think

Sad that Bill. :o Seemed like a nice guy and had a real passion about all things Argentinian (obviously). Yup, the venue looked tops and he was meticulous about all the bits. The paid up lease explains why a corner location like that sits as it was left.