Internet Providers...

Totster

Just wondering which provider people are using.....

Reason for asking is that last time I was there, the internet speed in my favorite internet shop was pretty fast, definately not dial up any way, and I don't think he is using Satellite.

So I am thinking he is getting some kind of faster service (ADSL ?), and would be interested to find out which provider he is using, I wasn't very interested while I was staying there, so I never got round to asking him.. :o However I am more interested now..!

So... does anyone use, or know if a highish speed internet connection is available in Kalasin (within the main town)..... ?

I would ask my wife to go and ask him how he connects... but I can't quite explain what I mean to her... :D , Maybe someone on here uses the same place..?

totster :D

Just wondering which provider people are using.....

Reason for asking is that last time I was there, the internet speed in my favorite internet shop was pretty fast, definately not dial up any way, and I don't think he is using Satellite.

So I am thinking he is getting some kind of faster service (ADSL ?), and would be interested to find out which provider he is using, I wasn't very interested while I was staying there, so I never got round to asking him..  :o However I am more interested now..!

So... does anyone use, or know if a highish speed internet connection is available in Kalasin (within the main town)..... ?

I would ask my wife to go and ask him how he connects... but I can't quite explain what I mean to her...  :D , Maybe someone on here uses the same place..?

totster  :D

I live in Kalasin and have Ji-net thru TT&T ADSL at 256K... But I know that there are much faster connections available both thru TT&T and TOT... The 256K is plenty fast enough for my use, and has been extremely reliable...

Pianoman