General Questions

KIWIBATCH

Does anyone know where I can purchase LEGO products in Bangkok...(the iconic plastic kids construction toy)...I have exhausted all avenues, the web, and searching the major department stores.

Can anyone help with instructions on how to instruct my laptop keyboard to type Thai. I have a late model Compaq purchased in Bangkok (3 months ago)...it has both the english and thai lettering on each key. I run the (genuine) english version of Windows XP.

You should post two different threads, and not here. The first thread should be in the BANGKOK subforum (asking about LEGO)- the second thread should be in the computing and/or the Thai language forum.

For your first question, no clue- look in the yellow pages for toystores as a last resort, I suppose. Second question, you need to have Thai script installed through Windows and select it in your control panel. I don't have the step-by-step instructions for you on that, but it shouldn't be that difficult a procedure if you have your original Windows CD or other authenticating codes for the purpose of downloading supporting applications.

Again, for more details- post in those other subforums. This subforum is for asking questions about the use of the forum itself.