Why Thai Girls Don't Shave There Legs?

Lammbock

Seeing this in many night clubs, GoGo Bars and Working class.

Thai Girls often have this tiny hairs all over there legs but also Monkey Style sometimes.

Compare to a Europe or America it makes me cry.

All thought Thai High So Girls are well done.

Just curios in the first place.

Edited by Lammbock

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pretty simple really, hair starts growing faster, or at least thicker the more you shave. those fine hairs that offend you require no maintenance. they are not going to get any worse.

once you begin shaving, you can not really stop. waxing, finacially, is not a viable option for many.

if at ain't broke, why fix it?

They shave the same as any other... mostly unless ur dating teens

excellent point.

on another note, i get a kick out of thai-chinese girls with a ronny.

its pretty simple really, hair starts growing faster, or at least thicker the more you shave. those fine hairs that offend you require no maintenance. they are not going to get any worse.

once you begin shaving, you can not really stop. waxing, finacially, is not a viable option for many.

if at ain't broke, why fix it?

Nahhhhhhhhhh it doesnt its a myth

http://www.bodyhairremovalnews.com/Does-Ha...n-You-Shave.htm

They shave the same as any other... mostly unless ur dating teens

excellent point.

on another note, i get a kick out of thai-chinese girls with a ronny.

Wrong about shaving causing faster growth:-

http://www.wisegeek.com/does-shaved-hair-g...back-faster.htm

Sorry, but I checked my urban dictionary about a "ronny" but couldn't match an answer. Could you elaborate.

:)

Thai women usually have far less body hair than other nationalities or races. Therefore it isn't a big thing with them. Also I would not call those who work in the bars and such as "high-so" Thai women.

If you ever get to know them as more than "disposible mechandise" you will probably find out they are more concerned with other things to do with their limited money than worrying about hair on their legs. If you ever do get to know them as human beings, you will discover that they have the same problems and dreams as you do. Some are bad, some are good, and many are just like everyone else...somewhere in between the angel and the devil.

I spent 5 years talking to many...knew quite a few personally as friends.....and that's what I concluded from that time.

:D

I have found Thai girls to be fastidious about personal hygeine and, to a lesser degree, appearance.

I agree about the smoothness of the skin. That, and the light brown colour, is something I find most appealing.

If you ever get to know them as more than "disposible mechandise" you will probably find out they are more concerned with other things to do with their limited money than worrying about hair on their legs. If you ever do get to know them as human beings, you will discover that they have the same problems and dreams as you do. Some are bad, some are good, and many are just like everyone else...somewhere in between the angel and the devil.

Very well put, too many on this forum look down on these girls as some kind of untermenschen, sub-humans. They are homo spiens the same as the rest of us and there but for the grace of God and a lucky birthplace go any of us.

On topic, if your down to complaining about a bit of fine hair on the legs you are really looking for faults. Do that and you'll find fault in all.

I agree with this poster. I've been here for years hanging out in bars. Sitting at bars in Pattaya etc, looking at some of the lovely girls (Isaan girls) beautifully fresh and clean, and well dressed and made up, lovely glowing silky black hair ... then you look down to see thick black hairs all over her shins :):D ... but only her shins, not arms etc.

I think it's an Isaan thing, not really a Thai thing. And it's common to see.

The answer is exactly the same as the answer to this question: "why don't fat farang men bother to lose weight?"

With the amount of time, effort and money invested, why on earth would we want to?

:)

The answer is exactly the same as the answer to this question: "why don't fat farang men bother to lose weight?"

With the amount of time, effort and money invested, why on earth would we want to?

So why should a girl invest time, effort and money to wax, shave, trim when a fat bloke doesn't want to invest likewise for the sake of appearance (and health when it comes to obesity). :)

So why should a girl invest time, effort and money to wax, shave, trim when a fat bloke doesn't want to invest likewise for the sake of appearance (and health when it comes to obesity). :)

the big difference being is that many thai girls like their men to be fat ... but which man likes monkey legs? ... not me!! :D