Nespresso Machine Doesnt Work Anymore

Hi, 

I brought my nespresso coffee machine from europe, and now its failing. Nespresso machines are not sold here, so i am having trouble finding someone that can repair it. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks, chr

Chr, i am not sure what do you mean with that " ford", i just try to be helpfull, those 2 websites are specifically for Thailand, not just the multinational HQ or whatever else, if i had a problem with a Nespresso machine in Thailand i would give them a try, as they seems to be the right people to deal with....goodluck and you owe me a coffee :)

Edit: ...spelling

Edited by surayu

Have u tried contacting Verasu? they seem to deal in many types of kitchen equipment. If that fails then try amorn at Old Siam

I had a soybean milk machine and when no one could fix it i took it to them and after 3 days they managed to fix it for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a similar problem here with my Nespresso machine. It's a Siemens and after some time when I tried to make a coffee, the capsules just got squeezed a bit, not opened, and then ejected. No coffee.

My contacting nespresso.ch was left without any answer or even acknowledgment. But since I really like this coffee and still have a lot of capsules, I tried my luck and opened the machine myself.

Turns out that a used capsule got stuck inside and after removing the remainders of it, some alu chips, and a lot of rinsing, the machine just worked fine again.

So my advice: Don't give up, try yourself. Nespresso will not help you.

Foodbyphone are now selling the Lavazza Blue capsule coffee machines and coffee capsules. Interestingly enough the machine prices are not marked up by foodbyphone and are being sold at the same price as the chitlom dealer.

Now, If you were to join the Foodbyphone VIP club on your 2nd/3rd/4th order you get 30% off. So ordering the coffee machine and say 200 capsules will get you a saving of over 7000thb less the cost of the vip membership 1200hb.

The coffee itself is on par with Nespresso if not slightly better crema. And you can easily get capsules in BKK now.

Edited by negreanu

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys,

Would anybody know a shop that repairs espresso machines in Bangkok. Please be so kind to name a few if possible..

I tried to decalc many time as it seems there is something stuck in the pressure system.. first few cups are alright but than it start dumping the coffee cakes and releases the pressure in the dripping tray...

Kind regards,

Rumble

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 2/3/2012 at 9:46 AM, rjhklein said:

Hi Guys,

Would anybody know a shop that repairs espresso machines in Bangkok. Please be so kind to name a few if possible..

I tried to decalc many time as it seems there is something stuck in the pressure system.. first few cups are alright but than it start dumping the coffee cakes and releases the pressure in the dripping tray...

Kind regards,

Rumble

hello,

have you found a place to fix your machine ?

thanks