Mox Travel, Bangkok

Hi

Have any of you out there ever used MOX Travel, Bangkok, to book air tickets?

Their on-line booking site looks quite useful and the quoted prices seem competitive but are they an honest and reliable company? I'm just seeking opinions from those that have actually used them.

Thanks,

DM

I used the website to book my trip back to the US last November. Like you, I wasn't sure whether they would be reliabe. For the flight I wanted, they had the most competitive price and proved to be a great resource for booking. As soon as I booked, I received email confirmation and e-ticket shortly after. I was also able to view my itinerary on Delta's website immediately, which made me feel much better since I knew my ticket was valid. I would highly recommend using the website. If you have any questions, you can email them and get a speedy response. Good luck!

I used the website to book my trip back to the US last November. Like you, I wasn't sure whether they would be reliabe. For the flight I wanted, they had the most competitive price and proved to be a great resource for booking. As soon as I booked, I received email confirmation and e-ticket shortly after. I was also able to view my itinerary on Delta's website immediately, which made me feel much better since I knew my ticket was valid. I would highly recommend using the website. If you have any questions, you can email them and get a speedy response. Good luck!

Thanks for the response. I may well give then a try.

DM

Hi

Have any of you out there ever used MOX Travel, Bangkok, to book air tickets?

Their on-line booking site looks quite useful and the quoted prices seem competitive but are they an honest and reliable company? I'm just seeking opinions from those that have actually used them.

Thanks,

DM

I have to admit, having booked a flight with them, i decided before paying them any money which i was going to do through a bank, that i would go down to a travel agent i know and see if they could offer me the same deal, which after a bit of searching they could, so i decided to book the ticket through the travel agent because like yourself, i had not heard of anyone else using them and was unsure about paying 30000b into a companies accoutnt with very little chance of redress should anything go wrong.

So thanks for the post, and to the members who have responded in a positive way towards Mox travel who i will feel more comfortable with in booking a flight with them next time

I used them and got such a good deal a year ago on a ticket to america. Also appreciated that I could use my atm card at a bank or use a thai bank and not have to use my cc!! I tried to make a thread about it but someone thought I worked for them.

100% happy camper!