Non-immi-b 3 Year-visa

sadly its complete balls.

I'm in Penang today and went with a massive wad of all my Thai company papers,tax receipts,work permit etc to the consulate who said they havent heard of it and could only give a 1 year multi non B.

Not believing them I went to the Chulia street visa agents and tried to pay them 10,000baht to get this alleged new 3 year visa.Same story.Its bulls**t.

The consulate did say that if such a visa was issued it would be available from Bangkok NOT overseas consulates.

This all happened not 5 hours ago so its very current(and correct) information.

Where did this crazy rumour come from anyway??Its as bad as the one about needing 10k in cash to get a new 30 day tourist stamp.LOL

If its a fluke, mine is all fluked up too. Got a three year non-imm B last year in Chicago. Its now over a year old and did not get a second look from immigrations in Don Muang on my last past through just a week ago. Darned if I know how its done, I just have it.

Edited by xbusman

sadly its complete balls.

I'm in Penang today and went with a massive wad of all my Thai company papers,tax receipts,work permit etc to the consulate who said they havent heard of it and could only give a 1 year multi non B.

Not believing them I went to the Chulia street visa agents and tried to pay them 10,000baht to get this alleged new 3 year visa.Same story.Its bulls**t.

The consulate did say that if such a visa was issued it would be available from Bangkok NOT overseas consulates.

This all happened not 5 hours ago so its very current(and correct) information.

Where did this crazy rumour come from anyway??Its as bad as the one about needing 10k in cash to get a new 30 day tourist stamp.LOL

Come on guys, give it chance to come into effect !! Little bit early to start calling it bulls**t.

The news came out from an article in the Bangkok Post.

• 2 weeks later...

Its got to be easier in home country than Penang.

Planning on going back to England early August. So hope its available by then.

Anyone heard anything new on this 3 Year Non-B?