Having A Good Day.

jubby

Today, I had a enjoyable morning in CR with jubby. Found a nice coffee shop and killed a couple of hours. Time well spent. Spent another two hours with a Scotland couple. Good folks. Good day, all in all.

I met dindong a few days ago. Nice fellow. Gonna have to sit down to coffee with him soon. I think he met the Scotland couple today, too.

I stopped in and saw Brian two days ago. He's a bit blue, I think, but we're gonna pull him up. He looked healthy enough. Was good to see him. Any of you that are out and about might want to call in on him. Very nice guy. His wife stopped by tonight for a little while. She's a nice lady.

It has been a pretty good few last days.

<BR>Today, I had a enjoyable morning in CR with jubby.  Found a nice coffee shop and killed a couple of hours.  Time well spent.  Spent another two hours with a Scotland couple.  Good folks.  Good day, all in all.<BR><BR>I met dindong a few days ago.  Nice fellow.  Gonna have to sit down to coffee with him soon.  I think he met the Scotland couple today, too.<BR><BR>I stopped in and saw Brian two days ago.  He's a bit blue, I think, but we're gonna pull him up.  He looked healthy enough.  Was good to see him.  Any of you that are out and about might want to call in on him.  Very nice guy.  His wife stopped by tonight for a little while.  She's a nice lady.<BR><BR>It has been a pretty good few last days.<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>Good on ya Kd,stay strong hope you have many more days like today,cheers Manny.

Today, I had a enjoyable morning in CR with jubby. Found a nice coffee shop and killed a couple of hours. Time well spent. Spent another two hours with a Scotland couple. Good folks. Good day, all in all.

I met dindong a few days ago. Nice fellow. Gonna have to sit down to coffee with him soon. I think he met the Scotland couple today, too.

I stopped in and saw Brian two days ago. He's a bit blue, I think, but we're gonna pull him up. He looked healthy enough. Was good to see him. Any of you that are out and about might want to call in on him. Very nice guy. His wife stopped by tonight for a little while. She's a nice lady.

It has been a pretty good few last days.

Good to hear good things from you. You have been rather quiet lately. :)

Good to hear good things from you. You have been rather quiet lately. :)

It has been a pretty bad last few weeks but things are looking up. Just haven't had much to contribute on here lately. Looks like lots of others are stepping up, though.

I had a very good day yesterday. needed to get to town to sort out my internet and perhaps get a new Wireless router. I just happened to pay Kandahar an impromtu Visit first . Had coffee at a different place and he showed me a different restaurant/or place that I didn't know about as he usually does. I took up most of his morning as he's usually to polite to yawn or indicate any sign's of boredom :)

Lunch at rimkok and then back to wireless router shopping. lots of wild prices had me thinking that maybe there's somesort of dual pricing system going on with wireless routers in Chiang Rai.

So I retreated and found myself at the swiss deli place , first visit and apart from Keneow Dave who I always seem to home in on, I met a mix of germanic speaking people. Dutch, Swiss & german and one guy who did look decidedly mexican , but also claimed to be German. :yohan: also arrived shortly afterwards. First time I've met him I think.

Pleasant and interesting company, and lots of free beers which unfortunately I've never been able to refuse probably got me a new knickname similar to keneow dave's and led to me killing a few hours in the evening drinking gallons of water to sober up for my motorbike ride home. This time in the company of some pretty girls and some not so pretty Guys. safely home to one of my wives just before midnight and ofcourse I didn't turn into a pumpkin B) atleast not yet.