Where To Watch England V Usa In Kanchanaburi

Steps

Hi there, well the title says it all. Please could you inform me and anyone else looking for a decent bar or club that will be showing the game which kicks off at 1:30AM Sunday morning.:) If you are not 100% sure of a venue which you are about to recomend, please could you check with that venue and post. This is all very much appreciated.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

:D

Hi there, well the title says it all. Please could you inform me and anyone else looking for a decent bar or club that will be showing the game which kicks off at 1:30AM Sunday morning.:) If you are not 100% sure of a venue which you are about to recomend, please could you check with that venue and post. This is all very much appreciated.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Should be a couple of the bars on the strip that will be showing it.

One More Bar is likely to be showing.

Fat Jummy's Ex-Pat bar is also showing it so I heard.

However, I am not sure if there will be anywhere in Kanchanburi showing it with English commentary.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

Should be a couple of the bars on the strip that will be showing it.

One More Bar is likely to be showing.

Fat Jummy's Ex-Pat bar is also showing it so I heard.

However, I am not sure if there will be anywhere in Kanchanburi showing it with English commentary.

Cheers, it would be a real bonus to get English comentary. What would be the best bar out of these, atmosphere wise?

Not entirely sure where will be the best place for the England game.

One More bar - is normally good for football

Ting Tong Tony Bar - again he normally shows the football as well.

Rascals - again shows football.

These are all on The Strip - Fat Jimmy's Ex-Pat bar is a sort of bookshop/come drinking stop but I believe he will be showing it.

Off the Strip there is 49'S bar opposite The River Kwai Hotel, on the main road. There are a few other places around town as well, but again I am unsure about English commentary.

Myself, I'm likely to watch it either on The Strip in one of the places mentioned, or at one of the resorts in Nong Bua, just out of town :)

These are all on The Strip - Fat Jimmy's Ex-Pat bar is a sort of bookshop/come drinking stop but I believe he will be showing it.

Off the Strip there is 49'S bar opposite The River Kwai Hotel, on the main road. There are a few other places around town as well, but again I am unsure about English commentary.

Myself, I'm likely to watch it either on The Strip in one of the places mentioned, or at one of the resorts in Nong Bua, just out of town :)

Don't think Four Nines will be open this weekend, Martin. Don went off on a visa run today.

Don't think Four Nines will be open this weekend, Martin. Don went off on a visa run today.

Ah if that is the case, gues he'll be closed. May well see you out at the weekend as have a "leave ticket". :D