Udomsuksa, Lat Phrao

I'm not sure if this is better posted here or in another section, but there can't be any better advice than "from the inside" stuff, so hopefully this forum is where this thread belongs...

I'm in the Lat Phrao area of Bangkok and looking for a competent EP Thai school for my 11 yr old girl (UK father/Thai mother)as the current International school fees are just getting ridiculous for us based on results. I found a thread on the web re: Udomsuksa Lat Phrao and how it had been inducted into their "Hall of Shame", but all the posting were for 2006, so I was wondering if things were still as bad as all that, or if positive changes have been made there in the meantime?

Short of that, any recommendations based on personal experiences. of Thai schools offering a good EP in the Lat Phrao/Ramkhamhaeng region would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

W

Based on my experience, you have to take the "Hall of Shame" stuff with a grain of salt. Many of the schools get trashed by teachers who are "less than honorable" people. I know of no schools that couldn't stand some improving, either.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to teach in the EP program at Bodin Decha 6, on Lad Prao 69. I thought that it was a fairly good school and a fairly good program. I wouldn't have minded staying on as a teacher there, but was part of a mass exodus when a new director refused to sign any new contracts until May. I don't think that anyone I know is still there.