England World Cup Discussion Thread

mommysboy

Take pity and close the thread Jockstar.....you know it makes sense. :lol:

Please can the title be amended to save the need of starting a new thread.

In all honesty Smokie, can't see the point of you posting further! a joke's a joke, but you never stop. Wouldn't see me on a Scottish team thread.

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the invite: what you write is in part a load of boll##cks, however, I can confirm Silva does not come from Rochdale.

The Arsenal goalie (can't remember his name) expressed an interest in playing for England I think. He isn't wanted by Spain. The rule is 5 years in host country and never to have represented any other country, so someone like Robhino would be out, I doubt England would want spoilt goods anyway as they already have enough already!

:)

At some point this will happen, more likely when an African star is discovered, the next Drogba whoever it may be. But in the main I reckon you have a point when you say anyone half decent who is in the EPL will already be representing their country.

All the home countries need to consider options as all are in a desperate state: Scotland, Wales, NI, can't ever qualify and England might not as well bother, there's hardly any room for complacency.

England would be most likely as it's already a very cosmopolitan league.

that's already happened for england anyway, years ago. john barnes, tony dorigo. owen hargreaves for that matter.