Parking On Ao Nang Street Side

tsq

you may not get any answers as Thai visa seems to have some sort of bug at the moment..It does not direct to your question when clicking on "Todays best topics"..I got here by googling your question...Sorry although have been to ao Nang and going there next month have no idea about parking....I do know that thai shope and resteurants get pissed if you stopped their customers parking outside..well sometimes...Where you are going to park maybe best to ask a local shop owner if its ok..Best of luck Dave

you may not get any answers as Thai visa seems to have some sort of bug at the moment..It does not direct to your question when clicking on "Todays best topics"..I got here by googling your question...Sorry although have been to ao Nang and going there next month have no idea about parking....I do know that thai shope and resteurants get pissed if you stopped their customers parking outside..well sometimes...Where you are going to park maybe best to ask a local shop owner if its ok..Best of luck Dave

I have been parking street side even in high season there, never had a problem.

Now in low season it is fairly easy to find parking unless on the road right on the beach......

Park where-ever you can seems to work best here ! Don't be surprised to find yourself " boxed -in " though.....and beware parking where the taxi Mafia consider their territory! Oh ,and ignore the 2000bt no parking fine signs on the beach roads....the locals do, because the specially designed parking spaces are on the far side of the road from the beach ....not shaded and further to walk !! You should not find a problem with Traffic Police here - there doesn't appear to be any !

Park where-ever you can seems to work best here ! Don't be surprised to find yourself " boxed -in " though.....and beware parking where the taxi Mafia consider their territory! Oh ,and ignore the 2000bt no parking fine signs on the beach roads....the locals do, because the specially designed parking spaces are on the far side of the road from the beach ....not shaded and further to walk !! You should not find a problem with Traffic Police here - there doesn't appear to be any !

yes some of the shopkeepers seem to think the road outside their establishment belongs to them,and of course we have the above mentioned problem with the taxi drivers,but what can you do? except park well away from the beach and then walk.

yes some of the shopkeepers seem to think the road outside their establishment belongs to them,and of course we have the above mentioned problem with the taxi drivers,but what can you do? except park well away from the beach and then walk.

In high Season i park on the parking of the Ao Nang Villa Hotel.

Nice little walk through the Hotel to the near Beach :-)

Sometimes have a nice Dinner,normal Prices and quiete good, in the Garden Restaurant there.

Edited by gougouluxembourg

As far as paying, not necessary.

Beach road slots are usually full, really frustrating when motorbikes take the car slots, I can't understand why they don't make a designated motorbike zone.

Once on either side of the beach road (as it's sort of like a squared off horseshoe) typically plenty of parking, sometimes a little bit of a walk, but not far at all.

(reason for edit, typing blunder)

Edited by grumpyoldman