Off To Surin

nightcruiser

Im off to Surin soon I hear they drink a lot there but where do I get some decent western food, value for money of course with a nice cold beer to wash it down. A pretty waitress would go down well, I hope Im not asking to much. Any sugestions?? :D:D:o:D:D:D

As said, The Farang Connection is the best bet, however, you'll be required to put up with (or even partake in) the endless bullshit session.

http://www.farangconnection.awebspace.com/

Another option is the Celebrate restaurant on Soi Cola. They serve Thai and Western food.

Nice website, Sir Lampard. :D

Look forward to a Red Horse-fueled endless bullshit session when we pass through there soon. :o

.......Soi Cola......

My Advice, as technically I live in Surin, Go to Lampshade's establishment for Breakfast, hang around for most of the day and then pop round the corner into Soi Cola and party party.

One of the best nights ever I have had in Thailand was in Soi Cola.

// after edit;

Don't forget to ask for the #2 breakfast at Lampshades place

Edited by mattnich

. A pretty waitress would go down well, I hope Im not asking to much.

Well, there's mepost-14019-1119405224.jpg

I love those huge Thai factory signs saying "Think Safety".

Have the tables in your establishment been safely cleared for weight-limits given that ample girth during a table-top dance? G-strip (*new edit for the Freudian slip: should read G-string*) optional, of course.

Edited by sriracha john

Have the tables in your establishment been safely cleared for weight-limits given that ample girth during a table-top dance? G-strip (*new edit for the Freudian slip: should read G-string*) optional, of course.

Blonco's been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o does that answer your question :D

Holy smokes... you must have those steel-reinforced, concrete pillar tables then... :D:D

How'd he do in tips during his dance? Assuming he had very seductive costuming, yes?

Holy smokes... you must have those steel-reinforced, concrete pillar tables then... :D:D

How'd he do in tips during his dance? Assuming he had very seductive costuming, yes?

No, he had his fall guy Yorkie with him to do the tumbling act. You've seen 'em 'aven't you ' Phats 'n Thin' :D

No, he had his fall guy Yorkie with him to do the tumbling act. You've seen 'em 'aven't you ' Phats 'n Thin' :D

You guys remind me of an old comic strip called Mutt and Jeff, as depicted on these antique ceramic statues:

muttandjeff.jpg

:D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

we are leaving tonight...see ya tomorrow!!! :o

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there are more then 3 buttons on your computer....try to find out !!! :D

is the beer still warm and the food cold ???