Apartment Needed

sinkorswim

Baan Thai has rooms way under your budget for 4,800. New place with satellite and high-speed wirless Internet (256). Rooms are quite small but it's a new place and has a cracking pool. It's on Thanon Nimmanhemin, northwest of the city. No number on me but I posted all the details a while back in this forum; do a search for baan thai. Could always go for Hillside 4 with your budget. Should be rooms available.

As JackR says, Hillside Four will give you this way under your budget.

My mate was paying 11or12k for the top floor which has its own roof top swimming pool (just for that floor), with great Doi Sutep and Airport views.

If you go into their sales office and say u have 10k see how you get on, I know for FACT that many people buy there as an investment, but because there are so many Condo's for rent the management company guarantees a new prchaser 7,000 baht a month for 2 years, so maybee cheaper going there and haggling a good deal than through the local rag (Chaing Mai Mail) Any agents have to take their "cut". If you dont know where Hillside 4 is, pm me and I will give you directions, but its a nice clean, well placed gaff.

Cheers

TP

• 3 weeks later...
i need to find an apartment to move into at the end of the month. i would like it to have ubc and i must be able to get high speed internet. any help would be grately appeciated.

my price range is up to 15000baht per month.

Dear Sir,

We able to offer you nice apartments, faced to the Doi Suthep and/or swimming pool location Hill Side 4 condotel Chiangmai.

One on the 6 th floor, one on the 11 th floor and 2 on the 5 floor. Full furniturted or partly furnitured. Rooms with and without daily services. Prices from 8.250 baht per 4 weeks, ex.services cost 1000,- baht per 4 weeks. Contract minimum 3 x 4 weeks = 12 weeks, first payment 1 period rent + 1 period in advance.

Use of swimmingpool free, sport and fitness facilities by small payment.

All rooms have UBC cable TV, refrigerator, Airco etc.

Please contact directly Mr. Bee by telephone nr: 091918477 or direct email address: [email protected].

Office Hill side 4 condotel, location room 646

Best regards,

Bee