Bus Times Bkk - Sukhothai

Kelboy ,if all you can do is give people good info ,then please make sure your spelling and grammar is correct. It is also, considered a nice thing to spell peoples name correctly. After that, how far is it from S.T. to P.S..?Also, What class buses?

Kelboy ,if all you can do is give people good info ,then please make sure your spelling and grammar is correct. It is also, considered a nice thing to spell peoples name correctly. After that, how far is it from S.T. to P.S..?Also, What class buses?

Recently from Sukhothai to Phitsanulok bus station by Win Tour, not a bad bus company, I'd say one below VIP class, my daughter took 1 & half hour.

If you get the cheap buses lets call them third class old bangers, they take up to 2 hours because they pick up people and drop them off on the way.

If you drive at a moderate speed by car it can take you over an hour.

Edited by Kwasaki

Recently from Sukhothai to Phitsanulok bus station by Win Tour, not a bad bus company, I'd say one below VIP class, my daughter took 1 & half hour.

If you get the cheap buses lets call them third class old bangers, they take up to 2 hours because they pick up people and drop them off on the way.

If you drive at a moderate speed by car it can take you over an hour.

Re bus time's some time ago I had to go from K P Phet to Phitsanulok. How long will it take I ask the driver. Oh about 1 hour 45 min came the reply, three hour's later I arrived. I ask why it had taken over double the time he said. Well we had to sutop and we dont include that bit. So now you know if they tell a time double it. Edited by fredob43

Re bus time's some time ago I had to go from K P Phet to Phitsanulok. How long will it take I ask the driver. Oh about 1 hour 45 min came the reply, three hour's later I arrived. I ask why it had taken over double the time he said. Well we had to sutop and we dont include that bit. So now you know if they tell a time double it.

+ 1 , exactly someone who knows more about Thailand than someone here who doesn't or maybe think he does. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 10 months later...

Arrived in sukhothai a couple of days ago by bus. Approx journey time was 7 hours, and this was on the Wintour bus out of Morchit. Stopped for a quick 20 min food stop, and a couple of by short stops to drop people off at Nakon Sawan and Phitsanlouk(sp?).

Cam on what I think was a 1st class bus, and price was 326baht.

Bus times out of Morchit are.........

7,8,9,10,10.30,11,12.30,13.30,14,15.30,16.30,19,20,20.30,21.30,22 and 23.(times all in 24clock).

I would post the photo of the card with all the arrival and departure times on, but seems the software here won't upload from an iPad.

Anyone need anymore info, please just ask.