Ladies Meet-ups

Boo

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judging by the number of posts asking for a meet-up, one way or the other, all need be done is setting a date and place :o

How about July 16, Saturday ?

In Bangkok, unless a majority of you are somewhere else in Thailand...

July 16th sounds cool to me....

Sukhumvit or anywhere that's convenient for the majority of the ladies here.

Any suggestions for the place?

Yeah I'm up for the 16th, perhaps somewhere around Silom this time, how about the V9 Wine Bar in the Sofitel Hotel, about 600 Baht for a bottle of wine so not too bad, foods a bit pricey though. It's very up market but a good place to start the night I think, perhaps after that we can move on to a club in the area? :o

Whaddya think?

Hey Ladies:

I've been thinking a lot about my hang-out buddies in BKK! I miss you guys!

I've been exhausted with a new job, and moving into a very unfinished apartment. I think I'll be ready for the 16th. I will be painting my apartment that weekend, but I'm sure I will find the time to meet up with you all.

Kat

*And by the way, V9 sounds good, Hu'u, or Vertigo ..... or, anywhere :o

Hi you all! I just found the forum today, and would be more than happy to join. I've lived here in BKK already over two years but still don't have any cool friends to go bar hopping with. As I just missed the last saturday, is there any other plans in the near future? This coming saturday??

Margie

Hi you all! I just found the forum today, and would be more than happy to join. I've lived here in BKK already over two years but still don't have any cool friends to go bar hopping with. As I just missed the last saturday, is there any other plans in the near future? This coming saturday??

Margie

know what you mean ..... i love my thai friends to bits .... but sometimes they are all busy ..... only girls i know here in bkk are the ones i work with. Who are also really great, but it would be nice to extend the circle a tad ...

Your idea for next saturday (if I have my dates right) sounds good ....

Same problem with every language. This saturday, next saturday... Are we both talking about tomorrow or different saturdays? Tomorrow is ok with me, next week probably not since the pissup is on friday. In case it is tomorrow, where and what time? Somewhere Silom area?

Same problem with every language. This saturday, next saturday... Are we both talking about tomorrow or different saturdays? Tomorrow is ok with me, next week probably not since the pissup is on friday. In case it is tomorrow, where and what time? Somewhere Silom area?

Hi Margie,

if you girls meet tomorrow, I'll be happy to join in! What about having a nice drink at Vertigo?

Cheers, zata

Zata in Bangkok - I just saw you being online. Are you still? Tried to send you a personal message but I don't know if you got it or not. My sent folder is empty...

Hi all

Sorry I didn't make it this weekend - only saw your messages today. Margie suggested meeting up somewhere for a drink before the piss-up, and then going together? I'm keen to go, but don't fancy going on my own.

Thoughts?

K

7.30 is ok. The Sin Club is on soi 4 so maybe we should then meet on Nana BTS station, as I don't know the area at all either. I will pm you and decribe how look, and what I will wear.

Hope others can make it too

:o

:D Sorted! Cya Nana BTS 7.30ish. Sent you a PM with details and phone nr ... looking forward  to making new friends  :o

Well the TV pissup was pretty enjoyable. The rooftop bar was lovely. Thanks Margie and Liz, it was great to meet you guys. I briefly met Bambi, Candyflip and a lovely Malaysian girl (Sorry!!! Can't remember your handle!).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi you all! Is anyone interested in going to a club in RCA on Rama 9???? I heard the location is quite popular and would like to check it out maybe this coming saturday. Has anyone gone to any of clubs there? Know about the age range?

Margie

Archived