Ladies Meet-ups

Boo

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi you all! Is anyone interested in going to a club in RCA on Rama 9???? I heard the location is quite popular and would like to check it out maybe this coming saturday. Has anyone gone to any of clubs there? Know about the age range?

Margie

Hi Margie,

Just read your post and your pm... Sorry we had plans last night.

Fom your OP, RCA has some nice clubs but they are usually packed and have very young crowd. Still okay to check out though...

If you want to hang out for a coffee on weekdays, just let me know. We can also plan something on the weekend...

hUsh :o

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone up for next weekend (Sept. 9)? Just got all moved in to my new spot in Suan Luang and I've met a few women who are brand new to Thailand.

We went to a good spot on Udon Sook last time, any other suggestions?

I know Shola may be in the UK, how about everybody else?

I think me and Lola should be okay on the 9th or 10th. Shola should be able to join us, too.

We went to H1 in Thonglo last weekend to a bar/lounge called "Chi" very nice, posh, not too loud place. I would suggest that, but I'm open for other places...

Any other gals?

hUsh :o

Anyone up for next weekend (Sept. 9)?  Just got all moved in to my new spot in Suan Luang and I've met a few women who are brand new to Thailand. 

We went to a good spot on Udon Sook last time, any other suggestions?

I know Shola may be in the UK, how about everybody else?

Welcome to Suan Lang. You will love it there. I have myself lived in this street for a little over 3 months now and really really like the area! Good choice :-)

About the upcoming weekend: i would be happy to join in with the other grannies.

Cheers, zata.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone up for a ladies meet up?

Okay, I am not a lady, but my mom is here from NYC visiting to see my 7 day old baby girl. She's been to Thailand a number of times before. I live right next to The Mall Bangkapi, just a short walk. Anyway, she doesn't know anyone. She's a sweetheart at mid 50's, and very young at heart.

So, anyone up for a ladies meetup next week?

Okay, I am not a lady, but my mom is here from NYC visiting to see my 7 day old baby girl.  She's been to Thailand a number of times before.  I live right next to The Mall Bangkapi, just a short walk.  Anyway, she doesn't know anyone.  She's a sweetheart at mid 50's, and very young at heart. 

maybe :o

I like go to Lotus Bangkapi, and shopping software program at Tawanna.

May be do something A-No-Ne(Japanese language=lovely) at Fuji resturant in the Mall Bangkapi.

Love to ride on long tail boat from The Mall Bangkapi harbor along the polluted water of San-Seap canal to Wat-Pa-Klew(The Emerald Buddha Temple).

Wanna join me?? Guys :o

Sounds good. How about a meetup this weekend?

Saturday, Fuji Restaurant, The Mall Bangkapi, October 29th, 2005 @ 2pm

By the way, Fuji is a good quality Japanese restaurant. You will see their blue sign board out front.

Orchid Expert, is this on the 2nd level near the front escelator?

If there are takers, then it is on! Post here if you are coming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when is the next night out then ladies?

Im new to this forum , although not new to Bangkok.

Anyways been living a bit of an isolated life and feel itis high time to meet some new female freinds for all the usaul girl girlie crap that I feel is essential to life.

so any ideas suggestions,

looking foward to meeting some of you, would be nice to even have a mate to hit the shops with who isnt a size 4!

• 3 weeks later...
when is the next night out then ladies?

Im new to this forum , although not new to Bangkok.

Anyways been living a bit of an isolated life and feel itis high time to meet some new female freinds for all the usaul girl girlie crap that I feel is essential to life.

so any ideas suggestions,

looking foward to meeting some of you, would be nice to even have a mate to hit the shops with who isnt a size 4!

I am also new to the forum, although like you I am not new to Bangkok, would love to meet some new faces, not working now and getting board.

Okay, I am not a lady, but my mom is here from NYC visiting to see my 7 day old baby girl. She's been to Thailand a number of times before. I live right next to The Mall Bangkapi, just a short walk. Anyway, she doesn't know anyone. She's a sweetheart at mid 50's, and very young at heart.

I'm also from Bangkapi..still have a house there - Sukapiban 1 area. My TabieanBaan is still at Bangkapi...well it'd changed to Bueng Kum now. I go there once a year - usually at the end of the year to escape the snow!

Love to meet your mom, I'm also another sweetheart in late-30s, but it'll be a long flight coz I'm still in Seattle! May be next time then

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a male, speaks english and new to Bangkok and will be here for the forseeable future. I am interested in meeting people here and seeing Bangkok and the surrounding areas. I like to travel, scuba and basically explore new places. I am interested in hearing from anyone who is looking to meet someone to explore with.

• 2 months later...
I am a male, speaks english and new to Bangkok and will be here for the forseeable future. I am interested in meeting people here and seeing Bangkok and the surrounding areas. I like to travel, scuba and basically explore new places. I am interested in hearing from anyone who is looking to meet someone to explore with.

Umm but this topic is about "ladies meet ups"

maybe you should present yourself in the general forum!! you can find also guys to cheer with.. :D:o

• 5 weeks later...

I think alot of us are spread out, I am in Phangan, Boo in the UK, donna in Phuket. Sheryl, not sure, Kat in Bangkok. etc etc.

We all have busy schedules :o

but it sure would be nice to manage a meet up sometime or other.

Multi-tasking ladies tend to have less time :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived