Ladies Meet-ups

Boo

Hi there!!

Anyone would like to meet up on the 29th Sept? I would be travelling to Bangkok with my friend-2 ladies. We would like to meet up with some of you for a drink and chat, networking that sort. We won't be in Bangkok for long but I guess it will not be the first time and the last time we will visit Bangkok, I hope!

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I'd love to meet up with you girls sometime. I'm relatively new to the forum but not new to BKK. Having moved back here almost 2 years now, I haven't made many new friends. So, it would be nice to get to know more people.

BTW, I know this is an expat forum. I hope being a Thai shouldn't be a problem?

Cheers,

Sleepybeau

• 1 month later...

ok girls ...Im kinda new on this forum. just checked out this thread...and see there have been a few attempts...maybe even a few fun evenings and afternoons have been had?

anyway being new and all I obviously missed out...so how about if I try to organise something soonish? like after 20th Nov.

for that I would like to hear back on interest with

who is in bangkok (can only start with this for now since its where I am :o

who would be interested to meet with others from this forum (me as one of them hehee

other than that details like time of day when u are available, area of bangkok/and the kind of things you like to do would be handy

for instance.... me

Bangkok,

evenings on weekdays

weekends are ok

coffee/dinner/drinks ...open to any

movie but must be with coffee first so we can chat

shopping and bowling are not really my thing

a picnic might be nice...BUT I dont like to cook, so will bring bread :D

ok ok jokes aside...if anyone is interested leave your answers here, and I will try organise something after Im back (going away for a week or so)

by the way...Im not a farang, nor an expat in bangkok :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a newbie in this forum too and also a farang he he.

I'd love to meet new people, I have been living in Bangkok for a year already and I agree with the fact that is very difficult to make friends here so...

Do you think is better to go and have a coffee first so we can meet and chat first?? this weekend is too soon... maybe next week??

:D:o

Ummm, I thought this *was* the ladies meet-up thread. I've been in BKK two months and have a number of friends (from other friends, the journalism community, and previous visits). But they're mostly guys. I'd be happy to get together any evening next week for a coffee or drink ... nothing on my social schedule yet.

Cheers,

Cyn

as mentioned on my post on 11th nov, Im happy to organise something if people are interested.

seems like an afternoon coffee is what atleast 2 members are thinking of? (anais and jenny18?)

also as said....i can organise and recommend some place, but it helps if you indicate more on your convenient location/area/time of day/day of week :o

for me....late evenings for the weekdays -- sukhumvit to siam area

late afternoons for the weekends -- siam or silom area are best

Cheers

So when is it going to be ladies???

I'm free mostly in the evenings for dinner or drinks or weekends would be better tho.

Last time I attended a Ladies Night from TV turned out pretty well.... I have met and have been really good (best) friends with most of them since then (about a year and a half or more now..)...

It'll be nice to meet new people (and I'm sure my other friends would agree)...

Sukhumvit-Silom area is good for me on weekends and mid-Suhkumvit on weeknights...

Hope to meet yah ladies...

hush, u can meet me only if u will give me those shoes :D

ok girls, we can try to meet....this weekend not good for me...unless wait actually well...might be going out tomorrow night (sat) but no idea yet where. my friend will call after 10pm to firm plans :-S

so shall we try one evening during the week next week? would have to be around 7.30pm for me though.

let me know what you gals wanna do :o and where at sukhumvit. can PM me as well if u want :D

ohh and Ill put some info about myself under the other ladies thread..the one that says ladies what do u do in thailand one...so u can have a read :D

i always thought britmaveric is a guy :D

ok ok sorry just being cheeky. havent slept all night!!!

ok i am suggesting tomorrow night (today) Saturday 25th Nov 2006 :D either at Qbar in suk or Tapas in Silom.

we COULD meet for coffee earlier for those that dont prefer to go out drinking :o

EDIT: by the way Ive included some info about myself on the ladies what do you do thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...p;#entry1001207

sorry didnt quite master the create hyper link function :D

but maybe that will tell u whether Im safe enough or not :D

alright...I popped in here to see if any response on my attempt to have our date tonight :D but no response so...am headed out :o

hope u all have a good weekend :D

and yes we can still try this again another time :D

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in meeting some new people in Bangkok, probably next month though. I know of a few British pubs near Asok that's quiet enough to have a conversation, and coffee beforehand sounds great as well.

Anyone want to suggest a date on a Saturday next month?

hmmm ladies....I keep hearing a lot of interest, but seems nothing comes of it? cmon....girls :D

alaina....its harder for me to commit to the longer term date (as I dont know my schedule well in advance), but if atleast 2 of you have fixed a certain date, and Im around I will certainly show up. the alternative is if you are free at short notice..for instance this coming saturday 26th Jan :o then I know Im free :D

any other takers girls?? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ladies, I have created this pinned topic for arranging nights out & meet ups so that any plans topics don't get lost between other posts.

Regards

Boo

Hi ladies my name is Lorna and im very bored in Bangkok

looking for some girls to go out and laugh with

let me know if anyone is about and up for a giggle

lorn

• 1 month later...
Ladies, I have created this pinned topic for arranging nights out & meet ups so that any plans topics don't get lost between other posts.

Regards

Boo

Hi ladies my name is Lorna and im very bored in Bangkok

looking for some girls to go out and laugh with

let me know if anyone is about and up for a giggle

lorn

ermmmm

do i hear a taker? :o

anyway, this friday Im planning to go to Benjasiri park..theres a dance performance by an Israeli dancer from 8pm. so if anyone is interested then let me know :D

there Ive done the needful :D

• 1 month later...

Ladies Night at Superfly every Thursday (Night)

(www.djdomination.com)

(Call 026639991 for table reservations)

1/7 Saladaeng Soi 1

Rama 4 Rd, Bangrak

Ladies Night at the Witches Tavern every Wednesday from 5PM-9PM.

Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor)

Ladies Night at Big John's every Saturday (Night)

Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor)

OK girls, this places could be awesome for meet-ups. Lemme know if a group is going. I will try to gate-crash the party!

• 4 weeks later...

Donna...is that Wednesday 11th July?

this is actually a very very busy week for me...work and other stuff too...but witch's tavern is not that far from my office....

so I could pop in for a short while......especially to meet you :D wont be able to stay long though....

do we have a date then?

others in Bangkok...cmon come join us!! Im sure most of you have been to Witch's Tavern.....with their ladies night on Wednesday (I think?) so heres your chance to meet the famous Donna :D

Donna...PM me and Ill give you my number....I would PM you myself....buts its kinda late/early...and Im not sure I can do things right at the moment :o

Archived