Ladies Meet-ups

Boo

^ :D

Id join you if I werent so far away

but should be ok...Ive been to a couple of the footie meet up with the boys...and they are a decent bunch.

not sure about the lot you are meeting though :o

have fun :D

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I notice that a lot of girls/ladies live in Bangkok, :o

Would there be an interest for a meet up in Phuket? I just moved to the Chalong area and would love to meet some girls.

I also posted a message on the local (Thai Visa) Phuket forum but maybe I'll reach more ladies here?

Just want to see for now if there's any interest before setting a date and place.

• 4 months later...

bedsupperclub this thursday?

I went to listen to Stephane Pompougnac last November with a dear friend/neighbor who has moved far away (but still in Bkk) and it was the best night out of the year.

I think I will go again this Thursday.....

Send me a message if you are interested. Or see you there?

It should be Nice.

• 3 weeks later...

hi ladies,

let us know if you managed any meet ups so far?

I hope so :)

but even if yo u didnt, dont give up! most women on the forum are not as active, so some may see the messages much later than the intended time.

does not mean no one is interested to meet though. we just need to devise a better way to go about making sure it can happen :D

• 4 weeks later...

i did not check the date and took the second post as the time and venue for meet..

is everyone meeting today? or when is the next meet?

can we have a new topic for the meet, so its easy for new members like me :)

I notice that a lot of girls/ladies live in Bangkok, :)

Would there be an interest for a meet up in Phuket? I just moved to the Chalong area and would love to meet some girls.

I also posted a message on the local (Thai Visa) Phuket forum but maybe I'll reach more ladies here?

Just want to see for now if there's any interest before setting a date and place.

Yes, I am in Phuket too. However I am on/off between Singapore & Phuket.

• 1 year later...

Hi and welcome to the forum!

We ladies are scattered here and there but there are some good groups to meet women in Bangkok -- I think it might be in a pinned thread. have a peek around and don't hesitate to start your own thread asking any and all questions.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi you all!

Im new to this forum... So maybe this is not the right place for me to post this?(sorry)

I would like to know if any of you ladys are living in NST? Im living in Thung Song at the moment and

would love to find new friends here! So are there any meetups in Southern Thailand? xx

Welcome and I don't think there is anyone in NST, gisele lived there years ago but split from her husband and left. That was the last one I heard. The women tend to be scattered around thailand

• 1 year later...

this forum started way back...its now 2014

ok, anyone living in the Ladproa area of Bangkok. I have been here for four years though traipsing around the world has kept me on the ball, but of late Im getting quite bored and miserable and am hoping there are a few ladies living in my area who like to pop in for a chat and coffee , go to union mall or central or just hang out. Please contact me as depression is really sinking in. (something Ive never had) coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Hey girls, I live in Mae Taeng, Chiang Mai but am in Bangkok for a bit here and there. I travel alone usually and wouldn't mind some company for any expats. Anyone going out for halloween?

Inbox me for my number.

I'm in BKK this weekend, again Nov 22 and Dec 5-9.

I'm in Chiang Mai/Mae Taeng the rest of the time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi

I'm living in Pattaya near Maprashan lake with hubby and our 18 year old son, I'm just wondering if there any similar ladies who would like to get together for a good old girly chat and giggle, I know there are expat ladies groups but I don't feel they are right for me just now.

So if you are also missing the same let's get together.

Jackie x

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maureoest, is physical look so important to find friends?

Anyhow, I also live in Pattaya (I don't like the place though), and since I am here just three months i still don't have a circle of friends.

So, if some of Pattaya ladies are in a mood for a chat, drop me an email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived