British Woman Survives Monkey Attack During Phuket Holiday

webfact

'I've paid to come on this trip, I've been bitten by a monkey, been brought here for a lunch I couldn't eat and I've just come here to rest and now I have to pay extra for a place to rest,'" she recalled

NOW LET ME GET THIS RIGHT. She is afraid of Monkeys so books a trip to a island full of monkeys...eh why? She then moans that after being bitten by a monkey so was off her food and further more had paid for it in advance. Surely the tour company should have expected a stupid foreign tourist to go to an island of monkeys, off which she is afraid, let her stay alone, lay down and get bitten. She is quite right, the tour company should have catered for one less person and refunded her. IS SHE MAD? Then she moans about paying for sdomewhere to sit down. The moral is dont go to an island full of monkeys, that you are afraid off and THEN you wont get bitten so wont need to sit down. She could have saved her money becuasshe would not have needed to sit down. Sometimes people astound me. Time to go. Can't swim so i'm off snorkerling. Hope the tour company makes arrangements for a drowning man during the trip. Stupid woman.

Oh I dunno. Maybe it was one of those 'therapy' things where people try to overcome their, to some, irrational fear of whichsoever species of fauna.

First you sit in front of a picture of a monkey, then you move on to sitting some feet way from a caged monkey ... and then you visit a whole island of the buggers and hope you won't get bit:lol:

Edited by evanson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple rules for dealing with animals

1. Animals are very territorial

2. Animals can always sense fear

3. Do not go to monkey beach if you are scared of monkeys

4. If you do decide to go, you can not stray alone and feel fear because they will attack, same goes for dogs, cats and every one animal. If you come to their territory you must assert your presence.Keep in mind that monkeys are pack animals so if 1 attacks-others will join.

Hmmm, strange, I seem to recollect hearing the same about people in a country somewhere.

:lol:

Right,

from Koh Tuk Tuk! :crazy:

:redcard2:

Macaque have teeth. Serious teeth. Just in case someone thought it was creepy little monkey teeth too

2754839454_062cef651c.jpg

Oh well. Best a new crackdown be brought upon the unfortunate macaques' teeth. And whilst we're about it, declawing what's left of the tiger population, detusking the elephants, despining stingray, defanging every species of snake, (et al ad infinitum), and be sure they'all don't serve your coffee too hot.

Wow! You are even more cynical than I am! Good one!