BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
villagefarang

Where Do You Live?

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I stay in huay khwang, Rama 9 bangkok. this tread is interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-78175-0-00768100-1372311414_thumb.jpost-78175-0-86847800-1372311436_thumb.j

We have a few new members who haven’t posted on this thread. What do you say, where do you live?smile.png

May be one of them it's me? - OK, I am 240 km south of Chiang Rai - A.

We are living in a village north of Phrae - B.

attachicon.gifNear the Sea.JPG

And I'll have to do a lot of interesting work to read these 100 posts.

Nice to meet you.

Wolfgang

Nice to meet you Wolfmuc. We have been hearing more from the outlying provinces recently. A lot of interest in Phayao lately for example. Thanks for the map and do you get up to Chiang Rai from time to time?

Thanks for the friendly welcome, 'villagefarang in a valley with a view' and 'Aftrmidnyt in Rim Kok', too. - Years ago I went to Mae Sai very

often, then I had to go to Nan. But I think visiting Chiang Rai would be a very good idea. And on the way up north we will stop at Lake Phayao,

a beautiful place too.

I'll attach 2 pictures, shot near our village. Most part of Phrae province is a wide valley with mountain ranges in the east and in the west.

So we have a very special climate, e.g. we had only 2 or 3 rain showers in the last months. But yesterday the rainy season started.

I'm sure.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifEAST.JPGattachicon.gifWEST.JPG

Thanks for the friendly welcome, 'villagefarang in a valley with a view' and 'Aftrmidnyt in Rim Kok', too. - Years ago I went to Mae Sai very

often, then I had to go to Nan. But I think visiting Chiang Rai would be a very good idea. And on the way up north we will stop at Lake Phayao,

a beautiful place too.

I'll attach 2 pictures, shot near our village. Most part of Phrae province is a wide valley with mountain ranges in the east and in the west.

So we have a very special climate, e.g. we had only 2 or 3 rain showers in the last months. But yesterday the rainy season started.

I'm sure.

Nice pictures and I know what you mean about living in a valley which runs North-South with mountain ranges on either side. Often it looks like rain is coming but it sticks to the mountains and bypasses our area without so much as a drop.

attachicon.gifEAST.JPGattachicon.gifWEST.JPG

We have a few new members who haven’t posted on this thread. What do you say, where do you live?smile.png

May be one of them it's me? - OK, I am 240 km south of Chiang Rai - A.

We are living in a village north of Phrae - B.

attachicon.gifNear the Sea.JPG

And I'll have to do a lot of interesting work to read these 100 posts.

Nice to meet you.

Wolfgang

Nice to meet you Wolfmuc. We have been hearing more from the outlying provinces recently. A lot of interest in Phayao lately for example. Thanks for the map and do you get up to Chiang Rai from time to time?

a beautiful place too.

I'm sure.

I agree with you about Phayao. I live on the opposite side of the lake.