Dentist In Chiang Rai Or Mae Sai

marcgee

Wish I could help. My guy actually practices during the week in CM but comes to CR once a week (Saturday) and has office hours here that evening only. If you need extensive work, once a week access probably won't be the answer for you. If I hear of a local that has a good reputation, I'll post it.

I used a clinic in Trairat Road (Chiang Rai) once. You turn right coming west from the clocktower and it's on your left.

I only had a small job done but the woman dentist was competent and spoke good English. The clinic was modern and the assistants cute. :whistling:

I have used a dentist called Cheeowat (SP?) several times at Sriburin Hospital and have gotten good service every time. He is E. Indian and speeks good English. Never tried to do unnecessary work. Also has Clinic on SanKlongNoi.

I have used a dentist called Cheeowat (SP?) several times at Sriburin Hospital and have gotten good service every time. He is E. Indian and speeks good English. Never tried to do unnecessary work. Also has Clinic on SanKlongNoi.

I think I had my teeth cleaned by the same guy. Can't speak to his competence on bigger jobs but I was happy with the service and conversation. :)

We have used a Thai dentist in Mae Chan,round the corner from the market ,opposite the Kasikorn Bank.

He is a bit brusque ,but maybe that is just professional dentists everywhere.

There is a small surcharge for farang,but his surgery is modern & clean,

Whole coyote family use him for check-up & clean -up dental hygenist.

Best Wishes

Wiley Coyote

We have used a Thai dentist in Mae Chan,round the corner from the market ,opposite the Kasikorn Bank.

Best Wishes

Wiley Coyote

Thanks for the reply on the dentist,W.C.

Would you have a PHONE # ?

This kind of help is one of the best parts of the T.V.

Marcgee

I guess WC's dentist would be closer for you. No need to come all the way into town.

While you are at it marcgee, why not vote on our where do you live poll, hint hint. ;)

I used the Sriburin Hospital dental clinic a few years ago. Did 4 caps and a bridge; still working fine. I thought the price was good. I had a woman dentist who spoke very good English and was very caring.

Shop your price, but I would settle for a service that you are comfortable with. CM also has some good dentists; just depends on the work thta you have to get done.

Marcgee

Sorry ,marcgee ,no telephone number .

Best Wishes

Wiley

Marcgee

Sorry ,marcgee ,no telephone number .

Best Wishes

Wiley

Thank W.C.

I tried your dentist , a likable fellow but he said I needed a surgion at the hospital. Just by his manner I also would suggest him.

marcgee

Did he recommend any particular surgeon or hospital? That information might be helpful to someone else in the future.:)

I'm getting rid of my "born again nice" member title if you want it, it's just got too hard to live up to.

You just gave me an idea. Perhaps I should become the Periphrastic Village Member. I agree, it is at times very hard to be nice, and there is so little reward. :(

• 1 month later...

Best Wishes

Wiley Coyote

I was there today and a had a tooth out at a cost of 400thb

Dentist is a very friendly chap who speaks good english,I will use him again.

Open 09.00-1600

Tel: 081-4737457

Marc,

If you have major work that needs doing you are best going to CM, i have used the Grace Dental Clinic and found them excellent and very popular with other expats in CM, cant remember the number but Google it and i am sure it will show up.

I have also been told of a good lady dentist in Bandu if anyone can give further info.

I've been in Thailand for 17 years and up to about 6 years ago I had some pretty bad experiences with dentists here and my mouth was to say the least a bit of a mess. Then, I found a brilliant dentist at Sriburin Hospital Clinic, a young and charming lady dentist - Dr, Wanpaya.

She just sorted my mug out brilliantly and then I had a period of oral stability and didn't go to her for a while.

When I had a small gum infestion I went to the clinic and was shocked to hear she had left.

Well, I found out she had started her own clinic in BanDu. I fixed an appointment and was delighted to have found her again. I told her this (she has perfect English) and then she broke the bad news - she was about to follow her hubby to Perth, Oz and would be leaving in a month.

This was about 4 years ago, and I have had some pretty average treatment in another clinic since.

I kept in touch with her through her hubby on Facebook, and was so chuffed to hear she was returning, I had a check-up this evening, and need a root filling next week, not such good news!.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER - AN EXCELLENT DENTIST. Her clinic is opposite the first U Turn after the airport traffic lights,

best to turn at the 2nd U-turn and come back towards Crai and stop just before the first U-turn, it then on the left. She does weekends and after 5pm weekdays.

• 7 months later...

I've been in Thailand for 17 years and up to about 6 years ago I had some pretty bad experiences with dentists here and my mouth was to say the least a bit of a mess. Then, I found a brilliant dentist at Sriburin Hospital Clinic, a young and charming lady dentist - Dr, Wanpaya.

She just sorted my mug out brilliantly and then I had a period of oral stability and didn't go to her for a while.

When I had a small gum infestion I went to the clinic and was shocked to hear she had left.

Well, I found out she had started her own clinic in BanDu. I fixed an appointment and was delighted to have found her again. I told her this (she has perfect English) and then she broke the bad news - she was about to follow her hubby to Perth, Oz and would be leaving in a month.

This was about 4 years ago, and I have had some pretty average treatment in another clinic since.

I kept in touch with her through her hubby on Facebook, and was so chuffed to hear she was returning, I had a check-up this evening, and need a root filling next week, not such good news!.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER - AN EXCELLENT DENTIST. Her clinic is opposite the first U Turn after the airport traffic lights,

best to turn at the 2nd U-turn and come back towards Crai and stop just before the first U-turn, it then on the left. She does weekends and after 5pm weekdays.

I want to Thank lannaman for his input on the Wanpaya Dental Clinic in Bandu. I am surely very impressed and happy with the care I am receiving. Great appointment system and she has all the latest equipment to include an X-Ray machine. AN EXCELLENT DENTIST for sure......

I have used a dentist just beside "the Statue"! His clinic is on the north side, just a shop or two to the right of the Seven-Eleven.

Good guy, good english and very good treatment. If you ask him he can play some very good classic music (on the steroe) during the treatment.

:):D:)