Question?

ray23

I recently built a shop. In January the cost of a bag of cement was 78 baht. In February it was up to 90 baht. I have no idea what it is now but it went up that much in about 6 weeks. If you think cement went crazy, price steel re-bar.

I recently built a shop. In January the cost of a bag of cement was 78 baht. In February it was up to 90 baht. I have no idea what it is now but it went up that much in about 6 weeks. If you think cement went crazy, price steel re-bar.

My guess is cost of fuel, probably with a bit added.

In the last 4 years cement prices have gone up and down a couple of times...don't know why...it'll probably come down again....unless the price of oil stays up since making cement is energy intensive.

Then again ,look at it realistically, ready mixed concrete at 1650 bt a cub metre is chicken feed compared to Oz,UK or USA. reinforcing steel is the big mover, now at25,000 bt tonne

:o

In the last 4 years cement prices have gone up and down a couple of times...don't know why...it'll probably come down again....unless the price of oil stays up since making cement is energy intensive.

Then again ,look at it realistically, ready mixed concrete at 1650 bt a cub metre is chicken feed compared to Oz,UK or USA. reinforcing steel is the big mover, now at25,000 bt tonne

You get it free in a burger in surin :D:D:D:D:D

You get it free in a burger in surin :D:D:D:D:D

with a burger ore in a burger ??? :D

Apparently there is a shortage of cement in this area so they are having to ship it in from other areas. :D

where ?? Bristol ?? :D

No issan area no problems with cement in Bristol :D My family are in the middle of building works at the house and are having problems getting cement. Been going on for quite awhile same problems last October when we were there. :D