Former Novice Thai Monk Sentenced To 112 Years In Jail

webfact

like with most "free" sex, he is paying the price in the long run

Words of great wisdom, from surangw...................I have recently been offered free sex but turned it down on the basis that I have no real interest in the lady despite her interest in me as well as her claim to love me after 2 days of knowing me! so I thought why not do the honest thing and just pay her for it thus maintaining a client customer relationship and not missleading anyone. We met in an apartment as she was a friend of a friend not in a bar. I also don't think sex is often truly free Prince Charles once referred to most British wives as being whores and I think he makes a good point.:)

wow you are giving it a lot of thought before you actually jhump.

He was handed a 112-year jail term

the court finally sentenced Harn to 20 years in prison as it is the maximum penalty for the case.

Thai logic.

Always funny.

Not funny.

He should have his willy cut off.

Have is willy cut off for pretending to be a healer/magician? That's a bit harsh isn't it?

For serious sexual assault, yes, I would have agreed with you but not for this nonsense.

He's been jailed for lying to women........in order to get laid. If you want to be fair about it, then just about every male over 16 should be in jail:unsure:

Although Ive never........................................ever lied to get laid :whistling:

Concurrent sentences are not unusual. When there are multiple charges laid and subsequent convictions, there will be multiple sentences. As well, it has an impact when parole is considered.

Why so puzzled?

Edited by geriatrickid