Murdered Woman'S Corpse Found On Phuket Roadside

webfact

Murdered woman's corpse found on Phuket roadside

PHUKET: -- A man on his commute to work made a gruesome discovery this morning, finding the rotting corpse of a woman wrapped in a black plastic bags and deposited along Chao Fa Thani Road, behind the new Honda Showroom.

The discovery was made at 9:15am by 35-year-old Prasit Klaigate, an employee of the VSN Service Company.

Mr Prasit noticed a strong odor as he passed the site and stopped to investigate. He poked the black bag with a stick and eventually discovered it contained the body of a woman thought to have been in her early 30s.

The corpse had long hair, light skin and was about 160 centimeters tall. The ring finger of the right hand still bore a ring, which Phuket City Police hope will aid the investigation now underway.

The face was too badly decomposed to easily determine the victim’s race.

The woman suffered stab wounds to the base of the skull and chest, and her hand and arm bones appeared to have been broken in the effort to stuff the body into the bag.

Phuket City Police estimate that she was killed about three days earlier.

Rescue workers took the woman’s remains to the Vachira Phuket Hospital morgue.

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2010-06-24

Surely a buddhist wouldn't do such a thing. :rolleyes:

Well, think again! That shit hole is full of Buddhist thugs. Does jet ski vendors, brutish tuk tuk drivers, and villainous taxi operators come to mind?

Whilst the majority of people who have been in Thailand more than few years would concur that Phuket, Thailand's little tourist magnet, is a shit hole, and whilst the Mafia hide behind their charms and gold chains whilst creating havoc, breaking every law possible, scamming and defrauding and yes, murdering, it is not to say all Buddhists are this way inclined. There is also a strong possibility the woman was murdered by a tourist, who would fall under the Christian (or other) Mafia who hide behind their crosses and gold chains whilst creating havoc, breaking every law possible, scamming and defrauding and yes, murdering. ohmy.gif

But the whole scenario of Phuket stinks, continues to stink and is full of two legged vermin irrespective of race, creed, colour or religion. A shame the beauty of the place is the draw card into the cesspool Thailand thinks is a gem. annoyed.gif

No-one deserves to die at the hand of another, especially in a brutal way. We as a race of so called intelligence in the animal kingdom have a lot to learn and we are the only animals in the food chain that kill for no reason!unsure.gif

Edited by asiawatcher

Well, think again! That shit hole is full of Buddhist thugs. Does jet ski vendors, brutish tuk tuk drivers, and villainous taxi operators come to mind?

They may claim to be Buddhists as do most Thais but they are no more Buddhist than the Pope. A Buddhist would never kill another person. If they did then they would not be Buddhist. QED

man, i've been around and been in many tight situations but some of the wanke_rs that regularly post their anti-thailand " i'm a cool dude" crap on here about anything relating to thailand just makes me want to track them down and skin them.

if you don't like being here then buggar off back to your own rathole country..probably the u.k!

d we are the only animals in the food chain that kill for no reason!unsure.gif

Actually, that's wrong.

1. Cats and monkeys have been known to do this.

2. Apart from serial murderers, there is usually a reason. It's just that it is usually a bad reason. (Hiding a robbery, lovers' quarrel, etc.) Animals kill for what humans would otherwise consider to be bad reasons as well. (Reducing the number of males, perceived violation of territory, etc.) The violation of territory reason is the same excuse that gangs give for killing rival gang members.

Thai police on the scene called it the worst case of suicide they have ever seen.

That is in such bad taste. I just could not help but laugh. I suppose that makes me a git too. I read and hear about so many murders in Thailand that I have become inured to it.

Edited by GarryP

You're kidding are you not? :ermm:

It isn't in the buddhist way of life, or thai nature to commit such a crime.

Must have been a foreigner. Probably Burmese.

:rolleyes:

Whilst the majority of people who have been in Thailand more than few years would concur that Phuket, Thailand's little tourist magnet, is a shit hole, and whilst the Mafia hide behind their charms and gold chains whilst creating havoc, breaking every law possible, scamming and defrauding and yes, murdering, it is not to say all Buddhists are this way inclined. There is also a strong possibility the woman was murdered by a tourist, who would fall under the Christian (or other) Mafia who hide behind their crosses and gold chains whilst creating havoc, breaking every law possible, scamming and defrauding and yes, murdering. ohmy.gif

But the whole scenario of Phuket stinks, continues to stink and is full of two legged vermin irrespective of race, creed, colour or religion. A shame the beauty of the place is the draw card into the cesspool Thailand thinks is a gem. annoyed.gif

No-one deserves to die at the hand of another, especially in a brutal way. We as a race of so called intelligence in the animal kingdom have a lot to learn and we are the only animals in the food chain that kill for no reason!unsure.gif

Asiawatcher I see that you don't say where you are from, so to going throwing out that Phuket is such a "shithole" without saying how much time you have spent here, makes your post irrelevant and absurd.

That you put words in people's mouths with "Whilst the majority of people who have been in Thailand more than few years would concur that Phuket, Thailand's little tourist magnet, is a shit hole" is just a joke. Have you done a poll on this or is this just your ego driven assessment?

Mods should delete your post, it's crap.

Asiawatcher I see that you don't say where you are from, so to going throwing out that Phuket is such a "shithole" without saying how much time you have spent here, makes your post irrelevant and absurd.

That you put words in people's mouths with "Whilst the majority of people who have been in Thailand more than few years would concur that Phuket, Thailand's little tourist magnet, is a shit hole" is just a joke. Have you done a poll on this or is this just your ego driven assessment?

Mods should delete your post, it's crap.

Perhaps the mods should! Now I know why you chose 'grumpyoldman' as a handle. No 10 years here in Thailand and 20 in Asia kinda gets me past kindergarten status, and I work all over Thailand, VN. Malaysia, Singapore and Laos so I think that kinda qualifies me especially in the forced business dealings I have had to endure with the Phuket locals. Nuff said. Scum bags of the highest order. Go get your slippers and have a nice cuppa... jap.gif

d we are the only animals in the food chain that kill for no reason!unsure.gif

Actually, that's wrong.

1. Cats and monkeys have been known to do this.

2. Apart from serial murderers, there is usually a reason. It's just that it is usually a bad reason. (Hiding a robbery, lovers' quarrel, etc.) Animals kill for what humans would otherwise consider to be bad reasons as well. (Reducing the number of males, perceived violation of territory, etc.) The violation of territory reason is the same excuse that gangs give for killing rival gang members.

You're right, and I'm glad someone is stating readily observed facts. The belief that animals never kill members of their own species is ridiculous. The main cause of death of young lion males is older (but not too old) lion males.

It's like the equally stupid myth, "Animals in the wild, eating their natural diet, never get sick." Utter piffle.

A sad story, and my thoughts go out to the family of the lady, what ever the reason for this grusome crime,I do hope the person/persons are held accountable. On a slightly different point why the anti uk post by the newbie uptownbob, completly off topic..

man, i've been around and been in many tight situations but some of the wanke_rs that regularly post their anti-thailand " i'm a cool dude" crap on here about anything relating to thailand just makes me want to track them down and skin them.

if you don't like being here then buggar off back to your own rathole country..probably the u.k!

I didn't know Jack Bauer posted on this board .

The face was too badly decomposed to easily determine the victim's race.
Phuket City Police estimate that she was killed about three days earlier.

Didn't realise corpses decomposed so quickly...

In the heat and humidity of Thailand decompose very fast, our bodies are chemical factories.

Calm down Navalator, i am sure that was pure sarkasm.....are u Thai? :whistling:

There was btw. a picture in the Phuket Gazette for the story. Its a ring they took from the victim. Its a terrible photo, guess it should be better on white backround but anyway, maybe someone have seen this ring before.

phuket-The-ring-taken-from-1-nnbOXkr.jpg

You're right, and I'm glad someone is stating readily observed facts. The belief that animals never kill members of their own species is ridiculous. The main cause of death of young lion males is older (but not too old) lion males.

It's like the equally stupid myth, "Animals in the wild, eating their natural diet, never get sick." Utter piffle.

The young male lions that attack the alpha pride leader do so as part of the life cycle of the pride. Those that are dominant are able to procreate with the females of the pride and ensure dominance of their genes. I do not believe such a comparison is appropriate for this horrific crime. For all we know there could be a mass murderer on the loose, or the woman was the victim of domestic assault or it was a criminal settling of accounts. At the end of the day, the deceased met a gruesome end and her fate was due to criminal conduct. That's the key difference. We have enacted laws that say one cannot go about dumping bodies.

This woman was someone's daughter and most likely someone's mother. For the sake of those that lost her, I would hope some compassion can be shown.