Murdered Woman'S Corpse Found On Phuket Roadside

webfact

You're right, and I'm glad someone is stating readily observed facts. The belief that animals never kill members of their own species is ridiculous. The main cause of death of young lion males is older (but not too old) lion males.

It's like the equally stupid myth, "Animals in the wild, eating their natural diet, never get sick." Utter piffle.

The young male lions that attack the alpha pride leader do so as part of the life cycle of the pride. Those that are dominant are able to procreate with the females of the pride and ensure dominance of their genes. I do not believe such a comparison is appropriate for this horrific crime. For all we know there could be a mass murderer on the loose, or the woman was the victim of domestic assault or it was a criminal settling of accounts. At the end of the day, the deceased met a gruesome end and her fate was due to criminal conduct. That's the key difference. We have enacted laws that say one cannot go about dumping bodies.

This woman was someone's daughter and most likely someone's mother. For the sake of those that lost her, I would hope some compassion can be shown.

Agreed, RIP.

man, i've been around and been in many tight situations but some of the wanke_rs that regularly post their anti-thailand " i'm a cool dude" crap on here about anything relating to thailand just makes me want to track them down and skin them.

if you don't like being here then buggar off back to your own rathole country..probably the u.k!

you say you been in some tight situationsmeaning to me your up to no good or drunk and people to you are wanke_rs well maybe thats how you get in troubleand yes my country is the uk which is proberly the best country in the world if we are honest and as far as phuket and pattaya are concerned for me its full of drunken english thugs not all but a lot after cheap booze and sex and agresive people sounds familer so i rather be in my so called rathole thankyou the united kingdom of great britian mother of the free thailand the new tenerife for drunks from europe ie english thugs

man, i've been around and been in many tight situations but some of the wanke_rs that regularly post their anti-thailand " i'm a cool dude" crap on here about anything relating to thailand just makes me want to track them down and skin them.

if you don't like being here then buggar off back to your own rathole country..probably the u.k!

Newbie, I am not surprised about these postings any longer: there is a reason for that and it's not strange to me... to you perhaps it still is but you will steadily learn and understand why there are so many of these anti-Thailand postings. Don't give up, we appreciate your language. :jap: B)

Whilst the majority of people who have been in Thailand more than few years would concur that Phuket, Thailand's little tourist magnet, is a shit hole, and whilst the Mafia hide behind their charms and gold chains whilst creating havoc, breaking every law possible, scamming and defrauding and yes, murdering, it is not to say all Buddhists are this way inclined. There is also a strong possibility the woman was murdered by a tourist, who would fall under the Christian (or other) Mafia who hide behind their crosses and gold chains whilst creating havoc, breaking every law possible, scamming and defrauding and yes, murdering. ohmy.gif

But the whole scenario of Phuket stinks, continues to stink and is full of two legged vermin irrespective of race, creed, colour or religion. A shame the beauty of the place is the draw card into the cesspool Thailand thinks is a gem. annoyed.gif

No-one deserves to die at the hand of another, especially in a brutal way. We as a race of so called intelligence in the animal kingdom have a lot to learn and we are the only animals in the food chain that kill for no reason!unsure.gif

Asiawatcher I see that you don't say where you are from, so to going throwing out that Phuket is such a "shithole" without saying how much time you have spent here, makes your post irrelevant and absurd.

That you put words in people's mouths with "Whilst the majority of people who have been in Thailand more than few years would concur that Phuket, Thailand's little tourist magnet, is a shit hole" is just a joke. Have you done a poll on this or is this just your ego driven assessment?

Mods should delete your post, it's crap.

come on people this is a sad news item and people somewhere have lost a sister/ mother/daughter/ girlfriend maybe wife ..tragic for all involved ! RIP unknown lady....

but having said that one must add ;

wow grumpy..so nobody is allowed to tell it like it is as far as you are concerned!

wow how dare someone post something that you dont agree with!

phuket is a ''shithole'' without doubt and we who think so have a right to freedom of expression just as you do.

also who do you really think you are to suggest that the mods should delete that post just because itis ''crap'' in your opinion?

its a forum oh grumpy one..a place where people can post their own views ,is it not?

how boring would a forum be if we all had the same views , whether right or wrong?

come on people this is a sad news item and people somewhere have lost a sister/ mother/daughter/ girlfriend maybe wife ..tragic for all involved ! RIP unknown lady....

but having said that one must add ;

wow grumpy..so nobody is allowed to tell it like it is as far as you are concerned!

wow how dare someone post something that you dont agree with!

phuket is a ''shithole'' without doubt and we who think so have a right to freedom of expression just as you do.

also who do you really think you are to suggest that the mods should delete that post just because itis ''crap'' in your opinion?

its a forum oh grumpy one..a place where people can post their own views ,is it not?

how boring would a forum be if we all had the same views , whether right or wrong?

The conclusion is not valid as it is stated that many people's opinions are involved, when in fact they are not.

If it is such a shithole why am I now sitting on the beach looking at beautiful blue/green water, islands, looking forward to an afternoon on the beach, maybe some surfing, for sure some beach volleyball, same on the schedule for tomorrow. Oh well I guess one (I guess with you it makes two) goofball's shithole is another's paradise.....................

is this a trick question maybe?why are you sitting on a beach looking etc etc,?

;wow i really dont know..maybe you are bored silly i really dont know , but if you are on any phuket beach for ;first you would have had to find a spot with no dog <deleted> //FACT

then you find aspot with no rubbish, both on the beach and in the water...;near impossible//FACT

looking at beautiful blue/green water..where?5555 now you are really strreeetttccchhiinng your rose tinted views ..wow grumpy also near impossible...its all brown and full of sewerage// FACT

volleyball yep i agree you will find some volleyball game somewhere

all the above tell me as was quoted a ''shitehole'' and if you want to call it paradise ..well mate thats your prerogative i suppose.i reckon your opinion would not be a common one except for a few others in rose tints

your problem apart from rose tinteds is also that you are not able to post without insulting people to make your point

calling me a goofball, and calling anothermembers post ''crap'' and ego-driven basically shows what sort of person you really are i guess and is totally unnecessary and probably against the forum rules / Yes?

when you come back from you exiting day out grumps go through just a few of the thousands of posts that really do show the fact that phuket is a ''shitehole'' its all on here mate!

you can live in denial as long as you like, but the facts are as presented by many many fellow members..not just us two goofballs mate!:D

Edited by ausinpatong

If you had the pleasure of visiting Phuket 20 years ago you would realise how much 'paradise' has changed. Perhaps the need for people to argue and insult on a sad thread such as this says a little about the decline in standards also.

If you had the pleasure of visiting Phuket 20 years ago you would realise how much 'paradise' has changed. Perhaps the need for people to argue and insult on a sad thread such as this says a little about the decline in standards also.

point taken on both accounts

i originally never dreamt that a different point of view would have me drawn into such verbalising on such a sad thread ,but some members sure can bring out the worst in me esp grumpy old men:

i have had the pleasure of not only visiting here but also living here on and off since mid 80's constantly so i agree fully..paradise lost rings a bell...

end of story..will post on forum later maybe re; paradise or not

Edited by ausinpatong

It’s really sad that one have to lose a life like that in strange land. Holiday should be holiday where people can enjoy themselves free from trouble of any kind. I hope they catch the people responsible for this crime.