Burger Or Cement

nightcruiser

:o Are the burgers in surin nlike eating into a bag of cement or not-VOTE PLEASE:- %%%%%%%%%%%% For me 3%

PS Mine was the worst a man could dream of, don't try eating it without a chainsaw. forget the restaurant but near the bus station, KFC was ok though.

:o My goodness, sounds like you had a miserable time in Surin, but judging from some of your other posts maybe you're just a miserable sort of guy. :D At any rate, didn't eat a burger at FC, but the food I did have was great. Then again if "KFC is OK" for you, then that sort of gives me an idea of your taste anyways. :D

:o My goodness, sounds like you had a miserable time in Surin, but judging from some of your other posts maybe you're just a miserable sort of guy. :D  At any rate, didn't eat a burger at FC, but the food I did have was great.  Then again if "KFC is OK" for you, then that sort of gives me an idea of your taste anyways. :D

Ken ? lampard 10 ? M****n ? something in common ??? :D

Think we're talking multiple identities. :o

Think you're right. The dreaded cdb has returned and is swamping the forum with tales, even though when he ate there he, as everyone else said, the food was great. I guess this is his thanks for me bailing him out of jail, and the only place he could come to for money was us. Still, he did say afterwards ' If there's anything I can ever do for you' Now I know what he meant.

Think you're right. The dreaded cdb has returned and is swamping the forum with tales, even though when he ate there he, as everyone else said, the food was great. I guess this is his thanks for me bailing him out of jail, and the only place he could come to for money was us. Still, he did say afterwards ' If there's anything I can ever do for you' Now I know what he meant.

Did he pay you back ?

Did he pay you back ?

Yes; I'll say that for him. He's pretty trustworthy when it comes to money. Thats about all though.

I always remember 2 irish guys came into the Bamboo Bar at buriram, started complaining, making pratts of themselves, then they both ordered fish n chips, when the meal came, the one guy started moaning to wella, this aint cod, you get some idiots in Thailand.

I always remember 2 irish guys came into the Bamboo Bar at buriram, started complaining, making pratts of themselves, then they both ordered fish n chips, when the meal  came, the one guy started moaning to wella, this aint cod, you get some idiots in Thailand.

The other side of Bamboo Bar is not wanting to serve the customer. Went there one evening and ordered food which is on the menue card. After 30 minutes asked when the food will arrive. Assurance from the manager and the service in another 10 minutes. After 1 hour it was promised soon.

Same experience for another 6 customers sitting next to us, but nobody of the 12 customers ordered the same menue. No shortage of staff, the staff was all hanging around the bar drinking beer with customers :D . We all left hungry and learnt later that Bamboo Bar does not care about serving menues, just put the menue on the card for some Buriram attractions :o .

Think we're talking multiple identities. :D

did you...i thought it was that yorkie aswell...bye the way...mr James is here without a return ticket ... bad news for me and the rest of Chaam... nice bitch aswell ... :o

Lampy;

I didn't know you served Burgers, I find it so difficult to say no to the #2 Breakfast. I will tell you next time I am in town, so I can have a Burger with Bacon and Cheese, then I will write a gastronomic critique on it.

On the sudject of Burgers, when I am at home in Surin, my wife cooks an excellent burger, I tought her in Australia, and she has adapted it to local ingriedents, still the same idea though, a Bacon and cheese Chilli burger.

The next time he darkens your doorstep, send me an SMS, I can send up the family in the rusty pickup to show some "southern dis-comfort" Treat dogs like dogs, I think they say.

BTW, next time I am in Jail, I must remember to call you. :o

On the sudject of Burgers, when I am at home in Surin, my wife cooks an excellent burger, I tought her in Australia, and she has adapted it to local ingriedents, still the same idea though, a Bacon and cheese Chilli burger.

Sounds great Matt... what's your recipe?

:o

Lampy;

I didn't know you served Burgers, I find it so difficult to say no to the #2 Breakfast. I will tell you next time I am in town, so I can have a Burger with Bacon and Cheese, then I will write a gastronomic critique on it.

The next time he darkens your doorstep, send me an SMS, I can send up the family in the rusty pickup to show some "southern dis-comfort" Treat dogs like dogs, I think they say.

IN SURIN WE EAT DOGS SO COME ALONG & I WILL EAT YOU, "I'M WAITING"

Lampy;

did you...i thought it was that yorkie aswell...bye the way...mr James is here without a return ticket ... bad news for me and the rest of Chaam... nice bitch aswell ... :o

There is a long story behind this. In this case, the Cdb is right, lampshade.

:D I think the wife has stolen Deepdivers BALLS(if he had any to start with) and he" Sorry my finger slipped"

she is not allowed to voice his/her opinion (ask the wife), deepdiver took a DIVE poor little pussy cat.

About what?

1) you bailed him out as well.

2) Mr James is in Cha Am

3) He hasn't got a return ticket

4) It's bad news for Cha Am

5) He's got a nice bitch.

They can't all be right if DD says so. :D

nightcruiser, when is that restaurant finally gonna open...must be a 5 star after 1 month of construction...that "najang kauwlee" must be served on a silver plate !!! Give me a call when the party starts...bye the way the misses was gone for 3 days...so i was"somewhere else" :o

Edited by deepdiver

About what?

1) you bailed him out as well.

2) Mr James is in Cha Am

3) He hasn't got a return ticket

4) It's bad news for Cha Am

5) He's got a nice bitch.

They can't all be right if DD says so. :D

Its bloody bad news here in Cha am Lamps we got the dynamic duo, the dutch columbian mafia crossed with the the adelaide alkie :D Land prices have hit a big low & there is no regency left on the shelves even the local thai mafia have packed up & left. :D:D:D

[its bloody bad news here in Cha am Lamps we got the dynamic duo, the dutch columbian mafia crossed with the the adelaide alkie :o Land prices have hit a big low & there is no regency left on the shelves even the local thai mafia have packed up & left. :D  :D  :D

We've heard rumour of the "Adelaide Alkie" heading home to Surin. I hope someones given him a good map! ( I mean one that gets him from the bus station to the FC)

Hello. my first thing. I go to surin and find cafe in bus stop. Please nightcruiser try burger there. fantastic. owner very funny too. everyone call him big fat man. evening ihad a steak. wow great. in day a lot of english,austraian,scottish,all very funny. kippis

Hello. my first thing. I go to surin and find cafe in bus stop. Please nightcruiser try burger there. fantastic. owner very funny too. everyone call him big fat man. evening ihad a steak. wow great. in day a lot of english,austraian,scottish,all very funny. kippis

No probs Mr finninuk or pk, on my next visit to the cafe "fc" I would be happy to try one of the big fat mans burgers. :o

[its bloody bad news here in Cha am Lamps we got the dynamic duo, the dutch columbian mafia crossed with the the adelaide alkie :D Land prices have hit a big low & there is no regency left on the shelves even the local thai mafia have packed up & left. :D  :D  :D

We've heard rumour of the "Adelaide Alkie" heading home to Surin. I hope someones given him a good map! ( I mean one that gets him from the bus station to the FC)

unfortunate for cha am it is only a rumour, please think of something to get him back there :D . As for the map he can't read so what good can a map do. Ive been told the dutch columbian mafia is looking after his finances. :o