Burger Or Cement

nightcruiser

Hello. my first thing. I go to surin and find cafe in bus stop. Please nightcruiser try burger there. fantastic. owner very funny too. everyone call him big fat man. evening ihad a steak. wow great. in day a lot of english,austraian,scottish,all very funny. kippis

Don't forget to come back............................you didn't sign the book :o

[its bloody bad news here in Cha am Lamps we got the dynamic duo, the dutch columbian mafia crossed with the the adelaide alkie :D Land prices have hit a big low & there is no regency left on the shelves even the local thai mafia have packed up & left. :D  :D  :D

We've heard rumour of the "Adelaide Alkie" heading home to Surin. I hope someones given him a good map! ( I mean one that gets him from the bus station to the FC)

it's the news of the day overhere...adellaide Alkie has rented a house overhere and is planning to stay for at least 4 months :o worse...he's living 3 houses away from me !!! but tell the other taximan that he lost his phone again and when the boss wan't to speak with him call him on my telefone number... :D

so Surin is a safer place again...god bless myself and the rest of Chaam (i should open a new topic about it ) :D