BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Vegemite

How Does A Farang Make Money- Isaan

many Thai men take their mia noi (minor wife) to the chalets for a 'short time.'

I

So it's not a resort, it's a 'whore house'

There is no hotel, guesthouse, room for rent or anything here in Phon. I was thinking of opening a bar with rooms in the back and calling it "Mia Noi'.

Almost every guy with baht in his pocket has a girlfriend.

Maybe install secret cameras and sell pictures on the internet.... :o

Any business partners want in?

John

I have a cafe next to a dormitory/motel sort of place. We're right off the main highway in Surin. Their main customers are delivery drivers who can have a cheap stay (B150 fan/B200 air con). By delivery drivers I mean food/beverage distributors, etc.

Nothing's impossible, but be patient and selective about your location. It's probably a good thing to not show your farang face around the establishment often, because Thais will automatically think it's expensive or possibly just refuse to give you their business. Oh, and you can't own it unless you spend a lot of money..

There is no hotel, guesthouse, room for rent or anything here in Phon. I was thinking of opening a bar with rooms in the back and calling it "Mia Noi'.

Almost every guy with baht in his pocket has a girlfriend.

Maybe install secret cameras and sell pictures on the internet.... whistling.gif

Any business partners want in?

John

Might just work mate - a budding Chuwit!, the guy with videos of ............ sheet, I can't say.