Final 8 Prediction Time -- Who Will Win The World Cup?

Jingthing

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

An Argentina-Brazil final looks very likely now - but I am still going for the Dutch, also because they've come close a few times before and this might just be their year.

As far as I know those two can only meet in the semis; not in the final. Other semi will be Spain vs Ghana :-)

Brazil vs Spain final cool.gif

I put down Holland. STeady but not spectacular but I am impressed with Argentina's team spirit. Watched them in the qualifiers and they were dreadful. No idea where the vast improvement has come from.

I fancy Brazil. Argentina's defence look a bit dodgy to me and German goalie looks iffy. Dutch not really firing even though winning and Spain depending on Villa mainly to get the goals. I suppose we should all add the rider "At this moment in time". :huh:

I'm going with the Orangeman all the way to the final. Germany is going to teach the lowend Argentinians some manners. I want Germany to win just to rub that little knuckle dragger Maradonna Primadonna's nose in it.

Netherlands v. Brasil = Netherlands + Uruguay v. Ghana = Uruguay

Netherlands v. Uruguay = Netherlands

Argentina v. Germany = Germany + Paraguay v. Spain = Spain

Germany v. Spain = Spain

Spain will meet the Netherlands in the final. I have a feeling Spain may take it, but the Dutch have a habit of surprising in all that they do. Whatever happens, it will be a treat watching these two teams, and I don't even like football. B)

As I said right from day 1 its Argerntina to win ......seen nothing to convince me otherwise.......the only other side with a chance is Brazil.

Yep and me cannot see them not scoring in games with that front 3!

And even though people are going on about there defence there record speaks for itself,maybe the only weak spot is if they get overun in midfield but i cannot see it.

6/1 is looking good now? ;) Diego Diego!

FINAL RESULTS --

ARGENTINA!

Any future change in the actual count involves votes made AFTER the voting deadline ended. Brazil-Netherlands game just started ...

Who will win the World Cup?

1. Argentina (10 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Brazil (6 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Germany (3 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

4. Ghana (1 votes [3.33%])

Percentage of vote: 3.33%

5. Netherlands (5 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

6. Paraguay (1 votes [3.33%])

7. Spain (3 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

8. Uruguay (1 votes [3.33%])

I'm going with the Orangeman all the way to the final. Germany is going to teach the lowend Argentinians some manners. I want Germany to win just to rub that little knuckle dragger Maradonna Primadonna's nose in it.

Netherlands v. Brasil = Netherlands + Uruguay v. Ghana = Uruguay

Netherlands v. Uruguay = Netherlands

Argentina v. Germany = Germany + Paraguay v. Spain = Spain

Germany v. Spain = Spain

Spain will meet the Netherlands in the final. I have a feeling Spain may take it, but the Dutch have a habit of surprising in all that they do. Whatever happens, it will be a treat watching these two teams, and I don't even like football. B)

This is what I wrote on June 27th:

"My prediction is that Holland will meet in the final: either.........Argentina - Germany or Spain..."

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__3713093

But of course HOLLAND WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP 2010

LaoPo ;)

Our collective top two predictions wrong, wrong, wrong! dam_n.

Not really - according to the poll, Holland was the number 2 favourite. Or not?

Not! Read the thread. People voted after the voting was deemed FINAL --