Belgian National Arrested In Pattaya On Extortion Charges

webfact

<BR>Better the farang extort farangs. <BR>Anyway, the Belgian guy probably learned how to extort by looking at his government. That's how it works in Belgium. Fraud and extortion is  happening at political level every single day. And even these ministers get re-voted by it's own citizens!<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>If I read your comment right, you are talking about the French part of Belgium....or you just don't know anything about Belgian politics.<BR>Any country in the world has its own corrupt politics, "That's the way how its works worldwide"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clean them all up I say!

There's a few more shady characters that need to be eradicated from the area.

Pattaya was great before the farang takeover!!!!!!!!!!

You mean a great tiny fishermen's village with 6 boats?

A village with 5 boats.

Better the farang extort farangs.

That's how it works in Belgium. Fraud and extortion is happening at political level every single day. And even these ministers get re-voted by it's own citizens!

Not only in Belgium, but in Thai also, and in my country too... Simplest solution is if you get them, kick them out or put them into jail. No matter if local people or farang, no matter their skin color, religion, age, sex, etc. these guys believe they are above the law or more clever then others. Show them the opposite.