Where Can I Purchase Lego

KIWIBATCH

all major department stores have it. Central, paragon, emporium as well astoys r us.

prepare your financing beforehand to save time. it aint cheap.

lego is ridiculously expensive here.

Best place to buy is the copy stuff, exactly same, size fits all ect on the Burma and Cambo border markets.

Long way away I know.

Can confirm have purchased Lego in Central World. Price of Bionicles was about the same as in the West, but that was before the pound collapsed.

lego is ridiculously expensive here.

Best place to buy is the copy stuff, exactly same, size fits all ect on the Burma and Cambo border markets.

Long way away I know.

Can confirm have purchased Lego in Central World. Price of Bionicles was about the same as in the West, but that was before the pound collapsed.

It's a lot more expensive now than in the UK, like the previous poster said the best bet is to buy the copy stuff that is made in China and is sold over here if you can,it's at least a quarter of the price. I always have a pre christmas trip to Mai Sai to buy toys for the kids [cheapskate ;) I also stock up on cheap booze and the wife gets a fake handbag - everybody's happy :D

Wow, a very good deal !

Copy lego (rubbish), copy bag for missus, copy booze, for you.

Agreed can you imagine the disappointment of the grandson if a box of Legro or Tego turns up.

Amazing....people instilling into children the art of buying 'designer' brands at such tender ages......just imagine the kids in a few years opening their xmas presents and throwing them out the window....'it ain't f..kin Lego, I don't want it'

I am thankful my kids simply enjoy playing with their fake lego....mixed in with the real lego and they have no idea, nor care which is which.

Lego is ridiculously expensive. I was looking at Central the other day and for a big box item (Fire Station or something) it was like 6500THB ($200!)! It's just bits of plastic for **** sake!

A similar set of "COGO" (also available at Central) was about 2000THB and i'm sure other copied brands are even cheaper.

It's pretty sad if a kid would turn away a gift just because it says "Legro" or whatever instead of "Lego" on the box...

Cogo blocks don't fit well, instruction sometime incomplete, overall quality very low, low choice, but unbeatable price :P

On the other side some Lego box simply wonderful, although well overpriced.

I am a Technic Lego hobbyist and I buy online, they don't deiliver to Thailand so get it delivered to my bosses house in the UK and he either brings it when he comes on businees or I collect when I am back. The fake material is in my opinion not fit for a child as you can't be sure exactly what chemicals have been used in manufacturing process.http://shop.lego.com/ByAge/Leaf.aspx?cn=100007&d=100001&va=1