Help This Man Find His True Love

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir, you HAVE been scammed and after living in Thailand since 1973 with my Thai wife we have tried to educate fellow farangs on how NOT TO get scammed by these sweet innocent looking thai ladies.

It doesnt matter if she is poor, middle class, or upper class, or go go girl, massage girl, or free lance hooker these ladies are out to get your money and thats all they are after.

They are professional's and know exactly what they are doing. And while they are scamming you, they are also scamming others. Since being stationed at U'Tapou in the US Air Force I have seen many men lose everything they worked so hard all their lives for only to be scammed by Thai ladies.

Kicked out of their own home that their money built without legal rights. My wife was a nurse when I met her, never asked for a dowry, and her parents stay with us so there are good Thai ladies but just watch out for the pro scammers.

Don't send them large amounts of money via western union because they are sick, or their parents buffalo died, or they need money for school because its really for new clothes and a new motorcycle for their thai boyfriend.

You could have had a hel_l of a lot nicer home for the $200,000 too. Next time do your home work and please guys smarten up dudes, quit falling prey to that sweet smile and sweet ***** :jap:

har har har. Why are people still trying to marry prostitutes when they're hordes of nice girls all over. That Thai script looked pretty messed up also but I wonder how someone so dedicated wouldn't know any better. He could find anyone better anywhere.

Serious or not, that was well done.

One thing that I will never understand is why men will accept an uneducated (most don't make it past the 8th grade) prostitute as a wife in this country, but would never entertain the idea for a second in their home country.

Something happens to a man when he comes to Thailand. I'm sure of it. Perhaps its at that last customs clearance where they sometimes check your bags. Maybe its while you sleep on the airplane on the way here. I think they have created something that sucks logic and common sense right out of your body and keeps it until you leave. Maybe it's gassed back into the air via the airplane vents on your way home. Maybe not. No one knows for sure but this theory is as good as any.

LOL! Nice! Just take a bulldozer to the place... It will fix everything!

I know someone who did it for real. House flattened to the ground. Bad surprise for the lady!

It didn't bring him back his money of course. But he was definitely feeling much better after that :)

Sad how stupid some guys can be here - they must leave their brains in a luggage locker at the airport - there are so many lovely women here why marry a hooker ??

I don't think they leave their brains in a luggage locker, I think put their brains in their pants. ;)

I will never understand is why men will accept an uneducated (most don't make it past the 8th grade) prostitute as a wife in this country, but would never entertain the idea for a second in their home country.

Gotta agree.In the last five to six weeks, I've met two farang - one Canadian and one Englishman - involved with girls they met in a bar. The Canadian insisted his girl was not a prostitute even though he paid a bar fine and gave her money after their first "date" sex. The Englishman knows his girl "was" a prostitute but is sure she has given it up for his love. Both are planning to get married and both have already given rather large sums to their fiancees. I've only met one of the girls and she's a pretty (though not exceptionally so) Isaan girl. My Thai is not very good but even I could tell she has very little education. I gave them both my beware speech but they took offense so I shut up. Not my job to protect them from themselves.

To the writer above who suggested there are so many non-prostitutes, well, yes. But these guys come to Thailand for a couple of weeks or a month or so and never make it past the bars. It takes time to win over a Thai girl (and her parents). And when you're a middle-aged, brawling Englishman with a paunch and a missing front tooth why wouldn't you fall in love with a pretty girl barely out of her teens who claims she loves you and does things for you sexually your prim and proper ex-wife wouldn't dream of in her worst nightmares?

My girlfriend is a pharmacist. We dated a long time before she took me to meet her parents. And we'll date a much longer time before we think seriously about marriage. If ever.

Classic here - as usual. Absentee relationships do not work. As to the family saying 'we couldn't find her' - wake up buddy. Then there is the cost of construction. 6.4M Baht? Mate looking at what is there you have - no more than 2M Baht based on what I have built (a lot here) and the rest is in her families and her pockets. You cannot bulldoze it legally either. You have been done and in the classic of all statements - the walking 'ATM' stamped on your forehead works in conjunction with 'shit for brains'.

Right now as is often said - you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl. If you 'really' wish to find her, go look in another bar. Really ... grow up! ermm.gif

Edited by asiawatcher

Even high society women do this scam

It does not matter where they come from

I was seduced by a 30 year old Filipina, from prominent family, university graduate, marketing manager in a Manila bank, high salary

we married, had a daughter, and went back to the US to sell my properties and build 2 marble palaces on Boracay ,in the Philippines

After 3 happy years, she left me to resume her single life in Makati, said she was a career woman, not a housewife missed the night clubs, and abducted our daughter. neither of them seen in 4 years

She took over our 1/2 million dollar houses with 20 armed men, fired my staff of 4, and is collecting rent ever since

I had to escape to Thailand because her uncle was minister of injustice under the previous administration and orders were to hang me if captured, wanted on "undesirable alien" charges

Buyer beware, bar girls or corporate girls, young or old, gorgeous or not so, for so many, ,taking from a foreigner is OK, most Asian men would kill them but not us foreigners and they know that

But there are so many more good people too. I am living with a wonderful Thai woman, and I owe my life to a Filipino who wants nothing in return

its all part of life's experience

• Like 2

Serious or not, that was well done.

One thing that I will never understand is why men will accept an uneducated (most don't make it past the 8th grade) prostitute as a wife in this country, but would never entertain the idea for a second in their home country.

I don't get this either, I'm only 20 and it happened to me, not sure about the uneducated bit but I have no money to lose and I would marry anyone but i get what they do to you. I only imagine it's 10x worse for a middle aged guy that actually had money to lose and was kind of desperate.

Maybe I've been trolled, but I think this is probably on the level. If so, it's very sad on a number of fronts:<br><br>1. I think it is probably one of the meanest things for one human to mess with someone romantically like that<br>2. He seems to think there is still some hope<br>3. He seems to think that this is going to help in some way, and is very confused whether he is after revenge or reunion<br><br>I hope it's a troll. If not, my sympathies go out to him.<br>

As usual , love makes a man blind and one thing is true. You can take out the Girl from the Bar but you can't take out the Bar from the Girl. You should read Private Dancer  and maybe you will understand .

Lordy, lordy, when will they ever learn. Well, probably never because new ones get off the planes everyday with an absolute certainy that "they are just like us, only shorter". And nothing short of divine intervention can convince these men otherwise.

I have taken to telling newbies (and some longer term guys who get carried away) to read Stickman's wonderful treatise on "Why I will never marry a Thai woman". It is without doubt the finest paper ever written on the subject. It was written by an American half-Thai man who came here in his twenties to go to University and stayed and has been here for decades. Very valuable insight and information. And it's free.

People, you are in Asia the name of the game is Money and Fear, at every level.

Suggestion to the fool that made this video is to get back up on the horse and try again. Better yet get up on the horse in another country with different women as the mentally of the women here are obviously way to alien for this man.

Regards

Love can do a lot, and she does look pretty ...

Pretty???? Are you stoned my friend. She's a train wreck. have you ever been to thailand. This chick is #1 on the fugly list. And if that video is not a send up (Its gotta be) then that dude deserved to lost twice that amount. What a idiot.

Lordy, lordy, when will they ever learn. Well, probably never because new ones get off the planes everyday with an absolute certainy that "they are just like us, only shorter". And nothing short of divine intervention can convince these men otherwise.

I have taken to telling newbies (and some longer term guys who get carried away) to read Stickman's wonderful treatise on "Why I will never marry a Thai woman". It is without doubt the finest paper ever written on the subject. It was written by an American half-Thai man who came here in his twenties to go to University and stayed and has been here for decades. Very valuable insight and information. And it's free.

People, you are in Asia the name of the game is Money and Fear, at every level.

Suggestion to the fool that made this video is to get back up on the horse and try again. Better yet get up on the horse in another country with different women as the mentally of the women here are obviously way to alien for this man.

Regards

Is there a single non-douche among you degenerates. If you live in Pattaya or Patong you are a degenerate. Period. I don't care how rich you are or how many bars you own or if your hot wife is Taksin's cousin. If you live in Pattaya or Patong...you deserve everything this guy gets and then some. If you live in those places (or visit regularly), you're either whoring or pimping and deserve the sh!t storm and drama that comes with that.

Although obviously a spoof, it is a good video that reflects many true life stories. I would say, "Be warned", but over years I have known a few guys who have fallen for this scam on visits to Thailand and they won't listen to any reason until it is too late. Most are on the rebound from a failed relationship elsewhere and desparately want to believe this rented short cut to love is real, despite all the dictates of common sense. They even become hostile and no longer want to contact their old friends who attempt to save them from themselves. There is usually nothing that can be done for them, except helping to pick up the pieces afterwards for those who have the patience.