BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Mrbiggus

Help This Man Find His True Love

EDITORS PICK:

A graphic warning to foreigners doing home construction work in Thailand while away.

• Like 1

LOL! Nice! Just take a bulldozer to the place... It will fix everything!

Sir, you HAVE been scammed and after living in Thailand since 1973 with my Thai wife we have tried to educate fellow farangs on how NOT TO get scammed by these sweet innocent looking thai ladies.

It doesnt matter if she is poor, middle class, or upper class, or go go girl, massage girl, or free lance hooker these ladies are out to get your money and thats all they are after.

They are professional's and know exactly what they are doing. And while they are scamming you, they are also scamming others. Since being stationed at U'Tapou in the US Air Force I have seen many men lose everything they worked so hard all their lives for only to be scammed by Thai ladies.

Kicked out of their own home that their money built without legal rights. My wife was a nurse when I met her, never asked for a dowry, and her parents stay with us so there are good Thai ladies but just watch out for the pro scammers.

Don't send them large amounts of money via western union because they are sick, or their parents buffalo died, or they need money for school because its really for new clothes and a new motorcycle for their thai boyfriend.

You could have had a hel_l of a lot nicer home for the $200,000 too. Next time do your home work and please guys smarten up dudes, quit falling prey to that sweet smile and sweet ***** :jap:

IF you married in the village, she is NOT your legal wife! that needs registration in an Amphur.

Move on

LOL dam_n. Sorry to hear that buddy.

har har har. Why are people still trying to marry prostitutes when they're hordes of nice girls all over. That Thai script looked pretty messed up also but I wonder how someone so dedicated wouldn't know any better. He could find anyone better anywhere.

<br>LOL! Nice! Just take a bulldozer to the place... It will fix everything!
yes - that's the only solution!

Serious or not, that was well done.

One thing that I will never understand is why men will accept an uneducated (most don't make it past the 8th grade) prostitute as a wife in this country, but would never entertain the idea for a second in their home country.

Something happens to a man when he comes to Thailand. I'm sure of it. Perhaps its at that last customs clearance where they sometimes check your bags. Maybe its while you sleep on the airplane on the way here. I think they have created something that sucks logic and common sense right out of your body and keeps it until you leave. Maybe it's gassed back into the air via the airplane vents on your way home. Maybe not. No one knows for sure but this theory is as good as any.

LOL! Nice! Just take a bulldozer to the place... It will fix everything!

I know someone who did it for real. House flattened to the ground. Bad surprise for the lady!

It didn't bring him back his money of course. But he was definitely feeling much better after that :)

Folks, it's pretty clear someone is taking the piss with that video.

Couldn't have put it better myself. lol

Sad how stupid some guys can be here - they must leave their brains in a luggage locker at the airport - there are so many lovely women here why marry a hooker ??