Help This Man Find His True Love

Mr. Biguss,thanks for the film clip,lovely well done,you should sell it to every thai embassy/consulate they could hand it free to all prospective travellers to LOS.A "lady from Isaan" is a real honey,and there lies the first problem,she doesn't look,talk,like the girls back home and such a sweet mouth too,and oh so good between the sheets,enough to blow you away.If your old,divorced,lots of spare cash from selling up after a divorce back home(that is if you were n't taken to the cleaners by western ex wife)and sexless for years back home,its all a lethal cocktail that will help open the ATM for you,and sometimes because of your older age you look at your new "honey" and get confused,sometimes she's your lover and sometimes your feelings for her are like a father to a daughter.
Well said - i agree. I had a gf (Jeab) in Udon several years ago and after spending 4 days with her and her family, i wanted to take her somewhere alone. She said "no, cannot. Must marry first, then go anywhere." I thought, "hmmmm, she is conservative and wants to avoid shame on her family. How much could it cost to marry her? $500?" She agreed that it would not be official, just a party with the monks, then a reception. Then she mentioned the "wedding portion" The dowry! She wanted B300K ($5000). She explained that this is Thai tradition. I said NO and that was the end of the relationship. Some of my American buddies called my a "cheap Charlie" for refusing to go along. One said he paid US$12K and she is worth every penny. I still think i made the right decision. I even offered to pay them the money at a rate of $500 per year AFTER each successful (happy) year of marriage. The refused.
It's always worth remembering that if a Thai woman has been previously married then NO ADDITIONAL DOWRY IS PAYABLE.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<P>"If I put her picture on the internet, she'll come back to me!!"  "Then we can start our love anew!!"  I'm sorry, this guy is not playing with a full deck.  It's unfortunate that he got taken, but, Christ, wake-the-hel_l-up!</P>

If you know anybody tempted to marry a Thai bar girlpost-68270-001034100 1278255418_thumb.jp, send them this postcard.

Mr. Biguss,thanks for the film clip,lovely well done,you should sell it to every thai embassy/consulate they could hand it free to all prospective travellers to LOS.A "lady from Isaan" is a real honey,and there lies the first problem,she doesn't look,talk,like the girls back home and such a sweet mouth too,and oh so good between the sheets,enough to blow you away.If your old,divorced,lots of spare cash from selling up after a divorce back home(that is if you were n't taken to the cleaners by western ex wife)and sexless for years back home,its all a lethal cocktail that will help open the ATM for you,and sometimes because of your older age you look at your new "honey" and get confused,sometimes she's your lover and sometimes your feelings for her are like a father to a daughter.
Well said - i agree. I had a gf (Jeab) in Udon several years ago and after spending 4 days with her and her family, i wanted to take her somewhere alone. She said "no, cannot. Must marry first, then go anywhere." I thought, "hmmmm, she is conservative and wants to avoid shame on her family. How much could it cost to marry her? $500?" She agreed that it would not be official, just a party with the monks, then a reception. Then she mentioned the "wedding portion" The dowry! She wanted B300K ($5000). She explained that this is Thai tradition. I said NO and that was the end of the relationship. Some of my American buddies called my a "cheap Charlie" for refusing to go along. One said he paid US$12K and she is worth every penny. I still think i made the right decision. I even offered to pay them the money at a rate of $500 per year AFTER each successful (happy) year of marriage. The refused.
It's always worth remembering that if a Thai woman has been previously married then NO ADDITIONAL DOWRY IS PAYABLE.

NO! It's always worth remembering that you never pay a dowry to marry. You go to an ampour office with someone who you love and who hopefully loves you and sign the papers. It's official and free!

I'd like to add my own experiences to this well of information, but it's been told many times over many years on these pages. Not by me, but by many various fellow farangs who knew better than to listen to the old timers on this forum. "My girl is different...blah blah..." Listen to the old timers, fellow horny old farang!! ...... changing the subject, this Yank wants to know what "taking the piss" means in Brit lingo. If you could also explain "punters", it'd be appreciated.

Folks, it's pretty clear someone is taking the piss with that video.

Couldn't have put it better myself. lol

Agreed 100%.

This has to be the biggest most quintessential troll material i have ever seen on the net . Surely it couldnt be for real?? SURELY!!

The guy lost me at the scene that said "noi said she loved me"..alas like a true sucker i couldnt help but watch the rest of what i think was a very poorly orchestrated fake train wreck :whistling:

dear oh dear will there never be and end to all this sillyness??

I cant believe anyone with half a brain would have given that amount of money to someone he didnt know, let alone a thai bargirl

Still, its ESSENTIAL reading for the rest of us usually sensible lads,lest we let our gaurds down for 5 minutes :ph34r:

Serious or not, that was well done.

One thing that I will never understand is why men will accept an uneducated (most don't make it past the 8th grade) prostitute as a wife in this country, but would never entertain the idea for a second in their home country.

Something happens to a man when he comes to Thailand. I'm sure of it. Perhaps its at that last customs clearance where they sometimes check your bags. Maybe its while you sleep on the airplane on the way here. I think they have created something that sucks logic and common sense right out of your body and keeps it until you leave. Maybe it's gassed back into the air via the airplane vents on your way home. Maybe not. No one knows for sure but this theory is as good as any.

I'd like to add my own experiences to this well of information, but it's been told many times over many years on these pages. Not by me, but by many various fellow farangs who knew better than to listen to the old timers on this forum. "My girl is different...blah blah..." Listen to the old timers, fellow horny old farang!! ...... changing the subject, this Yank wants to know what "taking the piss" means in Brit lingo. If you could also explain "punters", it'd be appreciated.

Dear Yank,

"taking the piss" means to make fun of someone.

American's don't understand this concept (I know because I grew up there)

because they have too much pride, and get insulted easily. Almost always ending up in some sort

of disagreement and sometimes even getting shot! YAY :)

British people are a little more fun loving and easy going to be able to "take the piss" out of each other

and NOT get overemotional :)

Typical American....(taking the piss)

Punter in my experience is like a customer at a bar...the punters.

My wife took the car, the house and the kids. She came from a good family and had a good education.............oh, and she is English.

Why attack the Thai girls. The western world doesnt have a better record......maybe they wait longer but thats just to get future earnings( alimony/ allthemoney) too.

Edited by lounger

Hope you at least have her Thai ID number. With that and a few "friends" of either the brown shirt (police) and/or detective ilk and some $$ you can most likely get a handle on which slimy rock this skank slithered off to and... Oh... By the way... Wouldn't do the same again if I were you. :whistling:

"How to become a millionaire in Thailand?? :jap: Come as a billionaire"

My comment. You have blinded in love. You do not know what

is the real love and live. I feel sorry about you. Please do not lookdown all

Thai ladies are the same. Please opened your eyes to see the real world. And

let's it be. I know it is hard to do but only one way that solve this problem. I do

not believe this lady will return to you. If she returns she is not suit to be

your life partner. Answer by Thai lady

My comment. You have blinded in love. You don not know what is the real love and live. I feel sorry about you. Please do not lookdown all Thai ladies are the same. Please opened your eyes to see the real world. And let's it be. I know it is hard but only one way that solve this problem. I do not believe this lady will return to you. If she returns she is not suit to be your life partner. Answer by Thai lady.

Just to play devils advocate: This girl worked in Pattaya in a gogo bar. We don't know why she started working there but anyone who's ever been there...can you possibly try to imagine what it would be like, day after day, selling yourself to (lets face it) overweight old drunk farang?!!! Or getting hammered by some army guys on r&r. At the same time, hearing all these stories of how to get out of the business by having 'sponsers' send you cash when they return home from their holiday, seeing some of the girls manipulate them, and learning all the tricks of the trade so that you can leave with a nice retirement before you're too old or catch HIV...or both!!!

To me it seems like a survival tactic; a desperate measure to end a desperate situation. Think about it, what would you do in the same situation? It's sad, yes, for the guy, but in your home country, would you trust a crack whore, or a smack head charging 20 bucks for.....?

He's a victim of crime, probably equal to or less than her; let's not forget she's been working in the sex industry, probably been raped, for sure had sex with some creepy guys etc etc, can we blame her for this desperate measure?

Anyway, this guy has lost face big time and I hope he manages to rebuild his life and move on because he needs to accept what happened, move on or this will consume him.

definitely a joke. I see where biggus joined in 2005 so he would definitely know what a bar girl was all about.

Point well demonstrated. Hope some of you newbies to Thailand get it.

Yes there is a lot of good Thai women out there. <br>Four years with my wife and could not be happier. She takes better care of me than I do LOL

Edited by jayjay0

Just to play devils advocate: This girl worked in Pattaya in a gogo bar. We don't know why she started working there but anyone who's ever been there...can you possibly try to imagine what it would be like, day after day, selling yourself to (lets face it) overweight old drunk farang?!!! Or getting hammered by some army guys on r&r. At the same time, hearing all these stories of how to get out of the business by having 'sponsers' send you cash when they return home from their holiday, seeing some of the girls manipulate them, and learning all the tricks of the trade so that you can leave with a nice retirement before you're too old or catch HIV...or both!!!

To me it seems like a survival tactic; a desperate measure to end a desperate situation. Think about it, what would you do in the same situation? It's sad, yes, for the guy, but in your home country, would you trust a crack whore, or a smack head charging 20 bucks for.....?

He's a victim of crime, probably equal to or less than her; let's not forget she's been working in the sex industry, probably been raped, for sure had sex with some creepy guys etc etc, can we blame her for this desperate measure?

Anyway, this guy has lost face big time and I hope he manages to rebuild his life and move on because he needs to accept what happened, move on or this will consume him.

Points well made. Let us not forget the ladies in question are just doing what farongs tought them to do. As has been stated here earlier would you marry a girl with the same back ground where you came from.

My fiancee said she would help you find her. What would you pay for her to do this? Up to you. Please contact me with your e mail.

SURELY YOU JEST!!! You think this guys best bet is to start paying other people to help him find her, like she's suffering from amnesia and will fall back into his arms once she remembers what happened? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good money after bad... NOT THE SOLUTION. I think we all know where she is: Either in Pattaya or lording it up in her brand new house...the toast of the village!

My fiancee said she would help you find her. What would you pay for her to do this? Up to you. Please contact me with your e mail.

SURELY YOU JEST!!! You think this guys best bet is to start paying other people to help him find her, like she's suffering from amnesia and will fall back into his arms once she remembers what happened? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good money after bad... NOT THE SOLUTION. I think we all know where she is: Either in Pattaya or lording it up in her brand new house...the toast of the village!

It's just a little joke, not intended to be serious.

<br>Serious or not, that was well done.<br><br>One thing that I will never understand is why men will accept an uneducated (most don't make it past the 8th grade) prostitute as a wife in this country, but would never entertain the idea for a second in their home country.<br><br>Something happens to a man when he comes to Thailand. I'm sure of it. Perhaps its at that last customs clearance where they sometimes check your bags. Maybe its while you sleep on the airplane on the way here. I think they have created something that sucks logic and common sense right out of your body and keeps it until you leave. Maybe it's gassed back into the air via the airplane vents on your way home. Maybe not. No one knows for sure but this theory is as good as any.<br>
<br><br>VERY well put.....I second that emotion. '~'<br><br>

Love can do a lot, and she does look pretty ...

Pretty???? Are you stoned my friend. She's a train wreck. have you ever been to thailand. This chick is #1 on the fugly list. And if that video is not a send up (Its gotta be) then that dude deserved to lost twice that amount. What a idiot.

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE...er....PANTS OF THE BEHOLDER......NA?

Classic here - as usual. Absentee relationships do not work. As to the family saying 'we couldn't find her' - wake up buddy. Then there is the cost of construction. 6.4M Baht? Mate looking at what is there you have - no more than 2M Baht based on what I have built (a lot here) and the rest is in her families and her pockets. You cannot bulldoze it legally either. You have been done and in the classic of all statements - the walking 'ATM' stamped on your forehead works in conjunction with 'shit for brains'.

Right now as is often said - you can take the girl out of the bar but you can't take the bar out of the girl. If you 'really' wish to find her, go look in another bar. Really ... grow up! ermm.gif

"Absentee relationships do not work" , Well with prostitutes they surely dont, .to the op, i wouldnt bother trying to find her, let this be a (very ) expensive lesson, and move on,

Lordy, lordy, when will they ever learn. Well, probably never because new ones get off the planes everyday with an absolute certainy that "they are just like us, only shorter". And nothing short of divine intervention can convince these men otherwise.

I have taken to telling newbies (and some longer term guys who get carried away) to read Stickman's wonderful treatise on "Why I will never marry a Thai woman". It is without doubt the finest paper ever written on the subject. It was written by an American half-Thai man who came here in his twenties to go to University and stayed and has been here for decades. Very valuable insight and information. And it's free.

People, you are in Asia the name of the game is Money and Fear, at every level.

Suggestion to the fool that made this video is to get back up on the horse and try again. Better yet get up on the horse in another country with different women as the mentally of the women here are obviously way to alien for this man.

Regards

Is there a single non-douche among you degenerates. If you live in Pattaya or Patong you are a degenerate. Period. I don't care how rich you are or how many bars you own or if your hot wife is Taksin's cousin. If you live in Pattaya or Patong...you deserve everything this guy gets and then some. If you live in those places (or visit regularly), you're either whoring or pimping and deserve the sh!t storm and drama that comes with that.

Mr Cad

Your entry is complete Balderdash.

I have lived in Thailand 5 years and in Patong for 3.

I don't go to bars...I surf everyday during season...enjoy the climate and culture.

I have a beautiful home overlooking the ocean.

I live alone and have had several great GF's.

Life is what you make it.

Your generalizations are poisonous.

Maybe YOU are a burn victim yourself?