BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
seaneee

Farang Interaction

I guess a lot of us are a bit blunt. Thats just the way we are. No worries.

I like no bullshit, blunt people generally.

I'm also not convinced everyone on here wants to meet up. Some people like the anonymity of a anonymous forum. I'm more into aquaintences than friends as I've said before.

I can't speak for others, but personally, my driving around on motorbikes has nothing to do with looking for companionship, I have more companionship than I know what to do with at the moment.

As I say I'm usually just passing. I do like to have a chat though, there are a lot of interesting people on here, the forum just scratches the surface. I suspect your an interesting Person too Scea but luckily for you, I'm very rarely passing your kneck of the woods. B)

I don't know, Maybe its saying they have a cute wife Stu B)

I tend just to think it and very rarely say it. :)

I'm not buying your antisocial line, Scea. You live next door to a farang, have longterm visitors who come for a visit and are reluctant to go home, and every time we bump into each other you always have a cheerful greeting and an interesting story to tell.

We all have different needs and expectations, is all. Those needs and expectations often vary over time, as well.

Now I'm not sure if I would like to have everyone on our forum 'unmasked' all in one go. I enjoy the process of a slow reveal. Something akin to a good striptease. Flashing just doesn't do it for me.

Meeting PhilB recently and then finding that we are on the forum, or discovering in another topic that Puuma is someone I have met and drive by his place on the way into town every week, are examples of things I would miss if I suddenly knew everyone.

Edited by villagefarang

Until guys start looking out at the rice fields and mountains, forget about their libido for a few minutes, and say... "this will drive me nuts in 12 months, if she won't live in Chiang Mai or Bangkok with me she can find someone else"; we will continue to see people throwing parties no one comes to, or driving around on motocys looking for companionship.

Sorry if this is a bit blunt, but saying this sort of thing has helped me get used to living without friends. B)

So the main goal in life here is to live without friends.

Uhhh... I am sorry. Life has something to offer, just

live it.

Have to go.... We have a regular lunchmeeting at Tesco Lotus

every friday . The ones who wants come, they come. The ones

that don´t wont come , that´s OK too.

Glegolo:D

Edited by glegolo

i suppose the distances involved would limit the interactions as well. Everyone's probably a bit more spread out than you're used to in Pattaya, specially Jubs, he's almost as spread out as I am :lol:

What are you trying to say Biff :rolleyes:

"spread out" . :unsure:B):o

No, to be honest distances are easy here. I tend to do at least 250kms a week on a motorbike , sometimes 80Kms before breakfast, well before breakfast. I couldn't imagine doing that in the UK.

A lot is to do with making the effort. The weather slows you down a bit.

having said that.

I had a trip up to see Woralak yesterday morning, I was going in that direction anyway,

great Guy, Not laughed so much in ages.

Now he's about 140 kms out of Town, thats a fare distance.

Thanks Jubby,it was great having you visit us,i must say i enjoyed the crack,anytime you feel like dropping in your welcome (bring some tiger with you) just jokin M8,or you never know i may beat you to it and knock on your door.

By the looks of it i got a thumbs down on a get together with our "CR TV users" there's no pleasin some folk,ah well hey ho it was only a thought,maybe we are all better of just slating people on here,with the i know best attitude,and im sure many of us have lived in other countries thats no (BIGGY),maybe it is the way it is because of our attitudes and not the countries where we stay/live,who knows it is what it is,so be it. :unsure:

Until guys start looking out at the rice fields and mountains, forget about their libido for a few minutes, and say... "this will drive me nuts in 12 months, if she won't live in Chiang Mai or Bangkok with me she can find someone else"; we will continue to see people throwing parties no one comes to, or driving around on motocys looking for companionship.

Sorry if this is a bit blunt, but saying this sort of thing has helped me get used to living without friends. B)

live it.

Which Tesco's ? . The One in Mai sai or Mai Chan ? :rolleyes:

Woralak, that Tigers a nice brew indeed :P

You could be right although I usually count to 10 (in Thai) before I say it so their usually out of ear shot by the time I've managed that.:P

By the looks of it i got a thumbs down on a get together with our "CR TV users" there's no pleasin some folk...

I wouldn't give up so easily. :) Just because VF may not show up at a late night piss-up, doesn't mean others won't. If a CR forum meet-up is something you want, then you should pursue it. Some of the guys are just shy and need a little prodding to break from their routine. ;)

You could be right although I usually count to 10 (in Thai) before I say it so their usually out of ear shot by the time I've managed that.:P

I never really have to say it to be honest. :) My Eyes and Tongue usually say it for me ..... ...... unfortunately :huh:

Funny, I always found the falang mob look away when you say G'day.

Only because they know you're an Aussie ;)

Funny, I always found the falang mob look away when you say G'day.

Theres a Falang Mob in Chiang Rai ?

We had a spot of bother with the Swedish Mafia Vikings burning stave Churches in the North a few months ago, They also did a bit of pillageing and raping on a road trip last week , but thats about it. Not heard anything about the Mob. Belgians I suspect, or Italians maybe. :whistling:

Ahh.! maybe they actualy look away and laugh because you look like Rolf Harris or something.

Welcome to the Forum mate or should I say Cobber. ;)

I prefer to believe I am the only one here. Don't ruin it for me

By the looks of it i got a thumbs down on a get together with our "CR TV users" there's no pleasin some folk...

I wouldn't give up so easily. :) Just because VF may not show up at a late night piss-up, doesn't mean others won't. If a CR forum meet-up is something you want, then you should pursue it. Some of the guys are just shy and need a little prodding to break from their routine. ;)

Thanks VF,i peronally wasn't refering to anyone in paticular,and as far as pursuing it i just thought that someone that knows the RAI a lot better could suggest a meeting place,i would be more than willing to help ie,if someone needed a lift,for me your input is very readable and you do create some very good topics,i dont know you well enough to comment on wether you would turn up for a piss up or not,its not everybody,s cup of tea to go hashing or sit and listen to some lecture that boers the arse of you,this was only a frindly way of suggesting it might be a good idea to hook up with a few guys and their gfs/wifes in a different atmosphere,all be it a good idea or not,i just wrote what i was thinking after reading this topic started by seaneee,absolutley no decrement to anyone,not like some of the comments.

Cheers

Manny.

PS:If reading and talking on line without seeing is a front row seat for some,then thats fine.

live it.

Which Tesco's ? . The One in Mai sai or Mai Chan ? :rolleyes:

Woralak, that Tigers a nice brew indeed :P

Sorry Jubby!!!!

I live in Chaiyaphum, but I am talking like it is a thing that concern the whole of Thailand.

Glegolo