A Little Cross Forum Interaction

villagefarang

I didn't think you were 'that' rude, just a bit rude ;). But, like I said, I've read many more of your posts since then and understand that perhaps sometimes people, myself included, can take what you write the wrong way. At the time I contributed to your thread (with pictures of my (wife's) house/view that I was very proud of as I'd (she'd) spent a lot of time/$ designing it and having it built) I was a bit surprised to have a reply from the OP (your good self) which included, what I thought was, a negative comment about my wall.

I never said anything disparaging about 'your wall', I just said that I have a thing about walls in general. I refuse to live behind them, but that is just me, and I appear to be in the minority as usual. Please let your wall know I'm sorry if I hurt its feelings. ;)

If you say so VF, if you say so! My wall says you are forgiven if you come and clean off the Gecko droppings and caterpiillars.

=====

Haven't you heard Biff, all that work I did is entirely for my own benefit and to win me brownie points. You're not supposed to appreciate the slideshow, you are supposed to appreciate me.

yes I did see that, hence my post and. as we speak, my entire family in Chiang Saen is on their way to the VF shrine we've had constructed in your honour, I hope our humble offerings, in some small way, allow the magnificence of your good works to reflect upon us all post-86914-059125200 1278855951_thumb.jp

I like it. :clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

:cheesy::cheesy: That was pretty funny Biff. -- no slight intended to VF. ;)

:)

of all the things I've learned in life, especially since my Thailand adventures have begun, I believe that not to take things too seriously, is the most valuable one to date.

I didn't think you were 'that' rude, just a bit rude ;). But, like I said, I've read many more of your posts since then and understand that perhaps sometimes people, myself included, can take what you write the wrong way. At the time I contributed to your thread (with pictures of my (wife's) house/view that I was very proud of as I'd (she'd) spent a lot of time/$ designing it and having it built) I was a bit surprised to have a reply from the OP (your good self) which included, what I thought was, a negative comment about my wall.

I never said anything disparaging about 'your wall', I just said that I have a thing about walls in general. I refuse to live behind them, but that is just me, and I appear to be in the minority as usual. Please let your wall know I'm sorry if I hurt its feelings. ;)

If you say so VF, if you say so! My wall says you are forgiven if you come and clean off the Gecko droppings and caterpiillars.

Geckos and Tukaes are a specialty around our house so no problems there. I'm less experienced with caterpillars, so may need some guidance. My wife hates caterpillars, so I suspect she dispatches them before I see them. ;)

=====

Haven't you heard Biff, all that work I did is entirely for my own benefit and to win me brownie points. You're not supposed to appreciate the slideshow, you are supposed to appreciate me. :D

:lol: yes I did see that, hence my post :) and. as we speak, my entire family in Chiang Saen is on their way to the VF shrine we've had constructed in your honour, I hope our humble offerings, in some small way, allow the magnificence of your good works to reflect upon us all

I like it. :clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

:cheesy::cheesy: That was pretty funny Biff. -- no slight intended to VF. ;)

What? You mean it wasn't real? My visions of Messiahood were but a delusion? Woe is me. What shall I do? :o