Death Of A Nation? Paradise Lost? Death Of Paradise?

Just1Voice

But obviously I'm the disenting miniority here.

More a voice for the silent majority.

I will totally agree with that after visiting, working and living in Thailand since 1993 you ARE the voice of the silent majority and there are a lot more of us than the whiners, whingers, moaners and groaners.

We just get on with life and if a problem comes along the we resolve it.

Common sense and the ability to get on with people in general are the key thing in life in Thailand.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rave from the grave resurrected no need to write a book on the subject for me.

Thai politics is the Thai peoples concern nothing to do with me I am not Thai.

Thailand to me is paradise compared to England and I wish I had come here sooner than l did.

It's really just down to the old saying again, said here many times " When in Rome !! ".

A rave from the grave resurrected no need to write a book on the subject for me.

Thai politics is the Thai peoples concern nothing to do with me I am not Thai.

Thailand to me is paradise compared to England and I wish I had come here sooner than l did.

It's really just down to the old saying again, said here many times " When in Rome !! ".

2nd that mate,can not understand for the life of me all the moaning and groaning about los,i feel very sorry for them,and just hope i never ever bump in to the losers.

what a nice reading it was. Thanks. lot of thoughs. But you've messed different things in one pile. i mean thai politRics and thai relations with tourists (least not so bad as you mentioned) i know noothin bout their politRics, but i know how they taking farangs (and dont forget not all of them are the same opinion about you being in country) most of them understand that we bringing money here so they will keep smiling , as they always did. But shure thay will tell shit bout you when you've passed away. Thats always was like that, they have no choice they must serve foreigners in order to live, sure they not happy bout that. Would you've been happy if your america or england was a third world country? and you was serving a fat yellow guys in order to feed your family?that guys who speaking loud on ununderstandable language, almost shouting on you and always fuc_king your brains coz they want something different than a menu and chief can offer ? we are lucky to have such a country, which keeps enduring our behavour.(altrough you've wrotten that they beating tourists, but i've never heard of thais fighting farangs, unless farang really asks for it. and rape? are you shure you didnt messed thailand with vietnam and cambogia?)

but yep thais can be really shitty and can act like rats, what they often do actually. i think they find some philosophy meaning in being smart rat...:jap:

Edited by beerky