Good Things Topic.

villagefarang

For future reference, how does one quote only part of the post? When I select quote it always pastes the entire post with my comment. I'm using TV APP btw. Thanks.

Easy - just delete out the part(s) of the quote you don't want/need.

Ahhh! Duh! Lol! Thanks. Got it now.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Would a good thing be a Christmas coffee/drink one day around lunch time in the next week or two?

A chance for the newer members to see some of the older don't have horns and tails? ((Except VF but we'll disguise him).

PM responses would be nice, then if no one's interested I can pretend we had a packed house.

Maybe one of our ever watchful moderators could have a run up to enjoy the great climate this time of the year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I can see how the use of “old” in these parts could be problematic.wink.png How about we welcome in the new while delicately, and reverently, embracing the vintage and treasured aspects of the past.wai2.gif

That's a very finely tuned reply VF. Masterful, just like a Strad tongue.png

• Like 1

Okay, I can see how the use of “old” in these parts could be problematic.wink.png How about we welcome in the new while delicately, and reverently, embracing the vintage and treasured aspects of the past.wai2.gif

While VF may have been affectionately referred to as a tool in some distant past, I don’t remember being compared to anything so exquisite as a Stradivarius. Thanks.biggrin.png A Strad is certainly a good thing and now on the list.

While VF may have been affectionately referred to as a tool in some distant past, I don’t remember being compared to anything so exquisite as a Stradivarius. Thanks.biggrin.png A Strad is certainly a good thing and now on the list.

A Strad is only as good as its player. All the best to your wife for the New Year. :)

• Like 1

A Strad is only as good as its player. All the best to your wife for the New Year. smile.png

I'll tell her you said, hello.smile.png

The first good thing of the day....

Edit: On this forum I better apologise for the poor quality of my photos. tongue.png

That is so last year.wink.png Haven't you noticed how we have turned over a new leaf here?biggrin.png

cue for photo of leaf....rolleyes.gif

• Like 2

The first good thing of the day....

Edit: On this forum I better apologise for the poor quality of my photos. tongue.png

That is so last year.wink.png Haven't you noticed how we have turned over a new leaf here?biggrin.png

cue for photo of leaf....rolleyes.gif

Sorry this was all I could find on such short notice.

New%2520Leaf%2520%2520001.jpg

• Like 1

When it comes to good things, lets not forget our ubiquitous and affable Chiang Rai Forum.clap2.gif We are all a buzz with the joy of the New Year.

Cue photo of little buzzy things...biggrin.png

Bees%2520%2520001.jpg

Sorry Harrry, I couldn't resist.rolleyes.gif

Edited by villagefarang

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trend Setters

A good thing for me is taking your car to the local dealership for it's

50 000 K service, and getting a bill for 2000 Baht.

Not only was it on time as promised, it was washed and delivered

with a smile.

Back home in Oz, I'd have to have dropped it off at 0800 and would've been lucky

if it was finished by 1600. There also wouldn't have been any change out of 12 000 Baht.

At those prices, I might book myself in for a servicesmile.png

Regards

Will

• Like 1

Sweet corn as far as the eye can see at the moment.

We purchased 60kg just to be on the safe side.

Great just on the cob but I bulked up some leftover beef red curry with some kernels tonight with tasty results.

Anyone got any other recipe ideas?

Edited by sceadugenga