• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

walking along chiang rai beach on a cool december morning watching the rice harvest in mid november from my deck watching the morning "rush hour" with Thais bundled up on their motorcys like they ar

OK i am sitting in USA and bored....so i find that i enjoy thinking of positive things about Chiang Rai...here's some more... hearing massage parlor girls ask "massage sir?" in a sing song voice sit

Here are some good things I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day. Yesterday was Loy Krathong here in Thailand, a lovely holiday though our animals are not fond of the noise. Today is Thanksgivin

Posted Images

Oh come on, if a grown man openly admits to keeping count of how many 'likes' he has on a forum then he is fair game for a ribbing!

You must accept that it goes both ways. If you are overly concerned with how others monitor their presence and following online, while implying you have no interest in your own and that you are somehow more manly for it, it leaves you fair game as well.wink.png

Now can we get back on topic?smile.png

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

I smell the aroma of turkey baking in the oven. The timer says it needs another hour but I can already tell that dinner this evening is going to be a very good thing.clap2.gif

Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 2

Oh come on, if a grown man openly admits to keeping count of how many 'likes' he has on a forum then he is fair game for a ribbing!

You must accept that it goes both ways. If you are overly concerned with how others monitor their presence and following online, while implying you have no interest in your own and that you are somehow more manly for it, it leaves you fair game as well.wink.png

Now can we get back on topic?smile.png

That would be a good thingsmile.png

• Like 1

Pork loin here, cabbage in bacon with roasted potatoes.

My neighbour is coming down so I'll be forced to open one of the better bottles of Red wine. rolleyes.gifwhistling.gifcool.png

Just where did you say you lived.rolleyes.gif

Got given a kilo of coffee beans this week... unroasted....

Any tips?

Take them down to Coffee Doi Luang and have them roast it:)

You could try roasting it on a cast iron frypan either dry or safer filled with dry sand till it cracks twice but it is really hit and miss. You need to leave them for 3 or 4 days after roasting for the flavours to blend through the coffee.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1