One of my very favourite threads!

After a 6 month absence, it is so nice to be home in Chiang Rai.

A VERY good thing for me.

Jet lag is almost gone and a sense of peace is once again settling in.

A warm Hello to all and keep spreading the "good things" in your life that may make others smile.

Cheers from here.

Aft.

• Like 1
  • Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

walking along chiang rai beach on a cool december morning watching the rice harvest in mid november from my deck watching the morning "rush hour" with Thais bundled up on their motorcys like they ar

OK i am sitting in USA and bored....so i find that i enjoy thinking of positive things about Chiang Rai...here's some more... hearing massage parlor girls ask "massage sir?" in a sing song voice sit

Here are some good things I am thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day. Yesterday was Loy Krathong here in Thailand, a lovely holiday though our animals are not fond of the noise. Today is Thanksgivin

Posted Images

A warm Hello to all and keep spreading the "good things" in your life that may make others smile.

Cheers from here.

Aft.

I'm also just back after 7 months......and yes it is always good to come back to CR where life can be oh so simple and there are good things all around for those who take the time to notice them.

• Like 2

Cheers from here.

Aft.

Welcome back. I haven’t been down your way recently, so have they finished the roadwork near your place?

There was a touch of winter in the air today and the weather was great for riding, so I managed to add 11 km to my personal best on the mountain bike. 84 km is a very good thing in my book. Still hoping to make 100 km this winter.

There was a touch of winter in the air today and the weather was great for riding, so I managed to add 11 km to my personal best on the mountain bike. 84 km is a very good thing in my book. Still hoping to make 100 km this winter.

No photo so I do not believed you.smile.png

Seriously the important thing is not how fast or how far you go but how you enjoy where you pass through.

• Like 1

I guess this is a good thing, One of our dogs had puppies the other day......just stopped her climbing onto our bed in time....she never goes there but I think she thought it would be a good place.

Seven loverly dogs which in 2 months time will be ready to go to new homes. Luckily Poo's brother seems to have no trouble finding people to take them.

The puppies are not getting round yet but they can be picked up not.

Does Cookie need a new friend VFsmile.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer harrry, but Cookie already has a pet cat and three uncles so any addition would not be a good thing. All of our animals have been fixed for a very good reason. We don't want any offspring.

You are of course correct about enjoyment but sometimes we need help with motivation if we strive to make improvements in our health and fitness. Goals may be arbitrary but they can be very helpful and that is all that really matters.

We had a late lunch and went for a bike ride at Rai Boon Rawd yesterday. They continue to make vast improvements to their property. The Farm Fair starts today but even yesterday things were buzzing. Great bike trails, rentals are cheap, great atmosphere and the weather is great. A day at Rai Boon Rawd is a very good thing.

For Harrry, I noticed they have a lift installed at their main restaurant and it is up and running. You will be confined to the main dining area as there are steps down to the two wings but it is still a good thing to have access to a great restaurant with great view.
  • Like 2
  • 3 months later...

It's almost March already and so far near my house very little smoke and only a bit of haze....still nice and cool at night and not so hot in day.....but of course this will all likely change very soon. In the meantime, it's a good thing.

• Like 2