BANGKOK 23 April 2019 09:10
villagefarang

Good Things Topic.

I bet she'll have an Idea for next week also Kd. :lol:

Garry, I'll hang around Kd.s until you arrive, I'm sure I won't be in the way , Kd's a very accomadating Guy. B)

Anyway , ... where was I .......

Oh yes .......... Sing a long if you can ......... Blah .. de . Blah ...

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,

How you suffered for your sanity,

How you tried to set them free.

They would not listen, they're not listening still.

Perhaps they never will... B) .... Deep, ...... Very Deep

Does KD have Ducati parking? :ph34r::D

You could park where VF used to park his Ninja. He's taking the Bus these days or so I here ;)

A bear stopped by a tree, backed up and leaned against it and commenced to take a dump.

A little rabbit came hopping by and thought that was a good idea, so he backed up to the tree right next to the bear and started his business. The rabbit looked up at the bear and said, "Hey, this is a good idea, isn't it?

The bear looked down at the rabbit and grunted, "uh, huh". Then the bear asked, 'Little rabbit, does shit make your fur smell bad?"

The little rabbit replied. "Oh, no, never. I have never, ever had a problem with that".

The bear said "Good", and then picked up the rabbit and wiped his ass with it.

I think I'll forgo asking about valet parking :lol:

Garry, I'll hang around Kd.s until you arrive, I'm sure I won't be in the way , Kd's a very accomadating Guy. B)

Man, you need to get away from Don and get back to Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep and some of the other "real" groups. Don's gonna screw up your brain.

Hey kd. Don who ? . I was talking to you :D

VF did say, several times, that he is on the bus, didn't he? But you know, those little green buses are a hoot. I ride them sometimes and always have an interesting, fun time. The wife always goes with me and SHE always has an interesting fun time. But we haven't seen VF yet. We'll keep an eye out.

Does KD have Ducati parking? :ph34r::D

Does a bear shit in a wood ?.

The meya says a polar doesn't.

You got Boris Johnson around tonight Woralak ? ..... Bet he likes that Tiger beer ;)

Hey, were on a roll tonight. Got 33 guests on here. Where the %$#@'s the Biffmeister ?

Edited by jubby

jubby, I think you're being attacked in another thread right now. I think it is the ATV for rent thread. Just got informed by an anonymous poster that I should let you know. Get over there quick and sort it out!

I liked this evening's unique rain shower. Reminiscent of rains in Hawaii, on the leeward side of the island. The clouds came over the mountains to the east with welcome showers, while the sun was still well above the horizon to the west. Brilliant sunshine and falling rain turns the world into a sparkling fantasy, remarkable to behold.

Ahh, Hawaii, we called it pinapple water or sprinkles if my memory serves. Quyte a shock if yout sunbathing.

jubby, I think you're being attacked in another thread right now. I think it is the ATV for rent thread. Just got informed by an anonymous poster that I should let you know. Get over there quick and sort it out!

Nah ! I'm outta here, I'm treading water in the doggy thread too. I know when I'm beat .

Leave this thread to phomsanuk and his purple rain. Cue for a another song ........

So its good night from me, and its good night from him B)

I liked this evening's unique rain shower. Reminiscent of rains in Hawaii, on the leeward side of the island. The clouds came over the mountains to the east with welcome showers, while the sun was still well above the horizon to the west. Brilliant sunshine and falling rain turns the world into a sparkling fantasy, remarkable to behold.

Ahh, Hawaii, we called it pineapple water or sprinkles if my memory serves. Quyte a shock if yout sunbathing.

Liquid sunshine and Hawaiian blessing. :)

Kd . Do you still have some spuds left. I could go a good brekkie with Hashbrowns and all.

I was offered Tadpoles for breakfast yesterday, TADPOLES !! :bah: ... HONEST.!. put me off eating for about 12 hours. Be good for anyone contemplating a diet B)

Kd . Do you still have some spuds left. I could go a good brekkie with Hashbrowns and all.

I was offered Tadpoles for breakfast yesterday, TADPOLES !! :bah: ... HONEST.!. put me off eating for about 12 hours. Be good for anyone contemplating a diet B)

Tadpoles? Who offered you tadpoles? I mean, I know pretty much anything is on the menu but, tadpoles <deleted>! YUK!

I can see why it put you off eating anything, just reading about it has put my face upside down. Were they cooked?

I guess I'm lucky, Ms Tastic doesn't go for 'odd' food. Brother in law however... I hope he's winding me up but I doubt it, everything he sees moving he says 'Bipp, doo! Arroi!'

He quite happily sits with a large sack of 'nok noi' and spends 3 hours plucking them till he ends up with 4 mouthfulls of birds bones, but won't eat chicken!

Even if I was starving it'd take me a week at least before I ate <deleted> tadpoles!!! sick.gif

I was almost physically Sick Biff ! ... But if it moves... they eat it.

No , The tadpoles where perchased at a local market, wrapped in bannana leaves , ready for the barbecue. I had no Idea what it was, but it was loveingly prepared and fussed over, so I guess it was a well missed delicacy.

It was mixed with herbs and didn't look all that bad. I have a habit of enquiring first before eating. The translation came out as baby frog, So was it baby frog ? . frogspawn or tadpoles ? .

I drew each on a piece of paper , multiple choice sort of thing. And the Tadpole won. I ate some curry I had made the night before, curry for breakfast , I can usually handle most things , but the thought of the tadpoles ......

Actually Biff, to be honest, I actually admire people who can make a meal from anything, Pondweed. Tadpoles , I'm sure with the right constitution , they are lovely.

Most of us would probably starve to death without a meal cooked in an Airconditioned Kitchen and prepared in some factory fed on penicillin & grown Hormones. before being Nuked in the Mocrowave B)

Yeah, she still has a few left.

I made a peanut butter sandwich for her yesterday and added just a bit of the maple syrup to it. She raved about how good that was. She still thinks she married a chef. So, maybe you'll get a peanut butter sandwich when you arrive. Just depends on how the chef feels that day.

She has discovered the joys of cheese on eggs and in other dishes. I just feel luckier and luckier every day I am married to her.

And a German stopped by yesterday with a big bowl of steaming potato soup for me. Wow! I have missed that. Going to try to find a crock-pot in Mae Sai tomorrow. If I get one of those, look out! I have missed my crock-pot.

Edited by kandahar

I was almost physically Sick Biff ! ... But if it moves... they eat it.

No , The tadpoles where perchased at a local market, wrapped in bannana leaves , ready for the barbecue. I had no Idea what it was, but it was loveingly prepared and fussed over, so I guess it was a well missed delicacy.

It was mixed with herbs and didn't look all that bad. I have a habit of enquiring first before eating. The translation came out as baby frog, So was it baby frog ? . frogspawn or tadpoles ? .

I drew each on a piece of paper , multiple choice sort of thing. And the Tadpole won. I ate some curry I had made the night before, curry for breakfast , I can usually handle most things , but the thought of the tadpoles ......

Actually Biff, to be honest, I actually admire people who can make a meal from anything, Pondweed. Tadpoles , I'm sure with the right constitution , they are lovely.

Most of us would probably starve to death without a meal cooked in an Airconditioned Kitchen and prepared in some factory fed on penicillin & grown Hormones. before being Nuked in the Mocrowave B)

Oh don't get me wrong, I admire it too, Pi Suk nipped down the river one day and came back with loads of fish, there's stuff to eat growing everywhere,they get the weeds out of the river, the birds out of the sky, the dogs out of the soi :lol: it's a good thing. But tadpoles? Nah, not for me, I reckon they must taste nice but, it's the texture that would make me sick.gif mind you I'm fussy like that!

Ms Tastic reckons her dad was into eating all kinds of stuff back in Korat, she's never really liked all the crickets and bugs and stuff herself. What we do get is beautiful fresh ingredients, I reckon some people would have a heart attack just wandering around the food market, without all the plastic packaged stuff we think of as being fresh. I love the food she cooks and have absolutely no appetite for weeks after I get back to England.