Thai Female Teacher Alleged Student Relationship

george

Teacher allegedly offered private sex lessons

Bangkok - A Thai junior high school teacher faces disciplinary action and possible sexual misconduct charges on Wednesday after she was accused of seducing her 14-year-old male student.

The 33-year-old woman, who teaches English at a school in Ban Poo in Samut Prakan, 30km east of Bangkok, was accused by the boy's mother of luring him to her quarters at the school and then offering to give him private sex education lessons.

According to the complaint filed with police on Tuesday, the teacher engaged in falatio and intercourse with the boy on October 11 and subsequently offered him extra credit and money to participate in more after-school trysts.

"We must investigate and be fair to both sides to find out who is guilty of wrong-doing," said Education Minister Adisai Bodharamik in reaction to the charges.

'Offering to give him private sex education lessons'

Ministry officials refused to disclose the names of the teacher, her student or the school where the incident allegedly took place.

Police said they wanted to question the teacher, who did not show up for classes on Wednesday as word of the scandal spread.

They said she could be charged with sexual molestation of a minor, but not rape.

"If the charges are true, the teacher should not be allowed to work at any school," said deputy education minister Sirikorn Maneerin. "She must be put on a black list. This shows that our society is having a moral crisis."

Source: Sapa-dpa 2003-11-19

She paid him? Thailand is indeed a very special place. I know if I had a teacher offering me those kinds of services back at that very horney age I would have done anything up to and including murder. Good for her and I hope she takes full advantage of her notoriety when she is a free woman again. Should be good for a few million BT.

Well,well, but with a 14 year old boy?

Just remembered that my nephew with 14 was still pulling some styrofoam boats behind him, he was a bit behind concerning his age.

Pitty we have no pic from her, what is better for her.

How can the boy report to his mother, zzzzz :o

Updated news was the teacher claimed that she was raped by that young boy. She is just a little gal , thin and shorter than that boy. How could she raped him?

This news gotta be long story. Majority people believes that young boy made up the story. Some said, it was not possible for gal to rape guy. Only guy could rape gal ?? Is that truth? :D:o Some said that both young boy and teacher were agreed to have sexual activities in school.. let see how it comes finally.

Interesting topic..

May be the first Reported case about a Thai Private Lessons.

I am sure, many “English Teacher Private Lessons” in Thailand. Any updates on this subject.

B)B)

Thai Girls and Farang Teachers.. :o

English Teacher Private Lessons.. :D

I saw some at Pantip CD's.. B)B)B)

UPDATE:

Teacher plans to file complaint with police

Alleged victim, 13, `may have problems'

SAMUT PRAKAN: The teacher accused of raping an underage schoolboy plans to file a complaint with police when she returned next week from her home province of Surin.

Senior education official Wichai Chanchamroon said the teacher had received several job offers since the allegations were levelled against her, including one from her former employer _ Mathayom Dan Samrong school in Samut Prakan _ and another from a television producer.

``It would seem society does not want to punish her,'' he said.

A group of teachers from Mathayom Dan Samrong school also rallied around their former colleague, saying she was an honest professional, and dismissing any possibility she would assault a student.

A fellow student who was said to be friendly with the 13-year-old boy said the young student had expressed a strong interest in sex and had previously asked for assistance to become close to the teacher.

A student of Suan Kularb school in Samut Prakan, who claimed to be a friend of the alleged rape victim, said yesterday the boy subsequently told him proudly he had sex with the teacher.

In addition, a second teacher at the school said he was convinced the boy might be suffering from psychological problems.

The teacher accused of raping the boy has denied the allegations against her, claiming instead the boy forced her to have sex.

Police in Samut Prakan said their investigations into the case were far from complete.

With regard to the media circus surrounding the case, Children's Rights Protection Foundation director Sanprasit Koompraphant called for journalists to stop stalking the boy and his mother in search of updates to the story.

Mr Sanprasit said some reporters had attempted to elicit information from the boy by posing as doctors, or employees of the foundation.

``The media are so hungry for stories they are camping outside the boy's home,'' he said.

Mr Sanprasit also urged the media not to violate the rights of either the boy or the teacher by publishing offensive stories, headlines and pictures.

A doctor treating the boy told the foundation his patient had been suffering from stress and anxiety since the newspapers published photographs of him without consent, he said.

The Education Ministry earlier arranged for the boy to receive psychological counselling.

--Bangkok Post 2003-11-22

Guest IT Manager

It now appears, from the Thai broadsheets, that the relationship had been ongoning for some time.

A bit scary in my humble opinion. The education ministry is now trying to organise relationship counselling, which is probably a better thing than plastering them all over the paper.

Intereesting my son said it could really only happen in a small school.

Watching developments with interest but I wonder how many ideas mummy got from the M. Jackson fiasco? :o

Mr Sanprasit also urged the media not to violate the rights of either the boy or the teacher by publishing offensive stories, headlines and pictures.

why has this teacher, as yet unconvicted of any offence, been described as "horny"

in the headline title of this thread.

on what information or inside knowledge do you base this description?

as a responsible news source please tell us.

by describing her as such, it will only prejudice peoples opinions and feed their fantasies.

it is tabloid journalistic practice at its lowest,hypocritical,and sensationalistic and more befitting of thai rath than thai visa.

Remember we have a captive readership to TITillate here.

gimme a fcuckin' break. :DB)

the headline was sleazy,judgemental and out of order.

and only served to catch the eye of easily led readers (like myself) to the story.

if she is found guilty then by all means give her the embarrassing roasting she deserves, but until then... go easy. :o

the headline was sleazy,judgemental and out of order.

and only served to catch the eye of easily led readers (like myself) to the story.

if she is found guilty then by all means give her the embarrassing roasting she deserves, but until then... go easy. <_<

I second that Tax. Even in the Land of Smiles, one is innocent until proven guilty

This didn't necessarily apply to drug pushers . :o

Well!

I must say he is gotta be a danm lucky 14yr old. Let's face it most guys would do anything just to score with a teacher. Oh! by the way if she was ugly then yeah ###### why not complain. Come to think of it, i wondered if he ever felt like complaining when johnny was awake!! :o

Update:

SCHOOL SEX SCANDAL: Teacher skips questioning

The 23-year-old teacher who is alleged to have had sex with a 13-year-old male student yesterday failed to turn up to face questioning on charges of lewd conduct.

Throngs of reporters waited for four hours outside Yuwaprasat Hospital in Samut Prakan, where police had arranged for her to be questioned after the boy's mother filed a complaint accusing her of obscenity.

Vichai Chanchamroon, deputy director of the Samut Prakan education zone, said the teacher had told him that her lawyer was not ready to act on her behalf yesterday. Moreover, she had been alarmed at the sight of the army of reporters waiting at the hospital, he added.

The teacher has told police she will give her statement sometime in the next few days.

--The Nation 2003-11-30

Update:

Teacher denies charges

The female teacher at the centre of child molestation allegations yesterday told police that she did nothing wrong.

The teacher reported to Pol Lt Col Prawet Tonsomboon, deputy superintendent of Samut Prakan station, to submit a formal statement.

She claimed that she did not commit any sexual offences against the boy, nor did she file a complaint relating to the boy’s conduct, he said.

He was referring to a counter-allegation allegedly made by the woman that the boy, 13, molested her.

“The teacher has cooperated with the investigation. Although she denied any wrongdoing, she gave useful information on her relationship with the boy,” Prawet said.

--The Nation 2003-12-03