Thai Embassy In Hong Kong

I am planning a trip to HK and I would like to use that trip to demand a non-immigrant B visa. But I heard that the thai ambassy in HK is a very difficult one. Has it changed ?

Edited by penzman

I believe English is not your language when you say "demand" as that is not likely to work. You apply for a visa. And if/when any country opens an Embassy in Hong Kong I suspect Bejing will be rather upset.

Below are requirements as listed on Royal Thai Consulate General Hong Kong website:

NON-IMMIGRANT VISA

- Non-Immigrant Visa Category "B" (Business Visa) - Single, or Multiple entry(ies)

Supporting Documents to be submitted with application form upon  applying for Non-Immigrant

Visa type "B" Conducting business activities in Thailand.:

1. Applicant's Passport and 1 copy of main pages. The validity of the passport must be

at least 6 months from the applied date and must contain at least 1 clear page available for visa

sticker.

2. Two recent photos of 2x2.5 inch size front view with clean face.

3. A letter of guarantee from the employer with authorized signature and Company Seal Stamp

with details about the purpose of the visit to Thailand and a copy of the company registration.

A copy of I.D. card of the authorized signatory is also required.

4. A letter from the Thai Business Counterpart with authorized signature and Company Seal Stamp,

stating the details about the visit to Thailand together with a copy of the Certificate of Company

Registration issued by the Thai authority. A copy I.D. card of the Company's authorized signatory

is also required.

5. A copy of company's list of shareholders certified by the Commercial Registration Department,

Ministry of Commerce or the pertinent documents certified by the Commercial Registration Department,

stating business classification, name of partners, Board of Directors, Committee, and Manager. Also

acquire the list of Objective of the Business.

Note :

For Non-Immigrant Visa with Multiple  Entries, the Passport must be valid at least 18 months.

The Royal Thai Consulate-General reserves the rights to request for additional documents or to have

an interview in persons.

Office Hours (for Visa & Legalization)    Monday to Friday        9:00 am to 12.30 pm 

For further enquiries, please write us at [email protected].

Royal Thai Consulate - General, Hong Kong

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe English is not your language when you say "demand" as that is not likely to work.  You apply for a visa.  And if/when any country opens an Embassy in Hong Kong I suspect Bejing will be rather upset.

You guessed right, english is not my native language. Thank you for the info.