Pizza Delivery In Korat

buadhai

We were happy to discover last night that The Pizza Company actually delivers to our area (Ban Yamo 5 -- about 10K west of central Korat). We figured we were too far out, but saw the delivery motorcycle drop a couple at the house across the street. We logged on to The Pizza Company web site, placed an order there and in about 30 minutes the two pizzas we ordered were delivered, nice and hot, to our door.

Yum!

Hey, do ya think they might deliver to my village....only 80 km northwest of Korat.  If I can do it on my motorcycle, then so can they...no? :D

manonaplaned0vy.gif

post-171-1120431571.gif

Hey Ken... They'll probably do it if the price is right...! :D

Re The Pizza Company... the last and only time I have had one of their pizzas, I was very disapointed... the only way to describe it was a ham and mushroom on a piece of bread (was there tomato sauce on the base ?) with the smallest amount of cheese "squirted" on the top.. :D never again :o

totster :D

Hey, do ya think they might deliver to my village....only 80 km northwest of Korat.  If I can do it on my motorcycle, then so can they...no? :D

manonaplaned0vy.gif

post-171-1120431571.gif

Hey Ken... They'll probably do it if the price is right...! :D

Re The Pizza Company... the last and only time I have had one of their pizzas, I was very disapointed... the only way to describe it was a ham and mushroom on a piece of bread (was there tomato sauce on the base ?) with the smallest amount of cheese "squirted" on the top.. :D never again :o

totster :D

The first time I had one it was a "Hawaiian" (pineapple and ham) with sausage in the crust. This ordered by a ten year old kid. It was awful and I only went elsewhere for pizza after that. But, decided to give them another shot at The Mall last week and was pleasantly surprised. Got a "vegetarian" on a thin crust and quite enjoyed it.

Maybe my standards have fallen....

Hey, do ya think they might deliver to my village....only 80 km northwest of Korat.  If I can do it on my motorcycle, then so can they...no? :o

manonaplaned0vy.gif

post-171-1120431571.gif

Give it a try Ken ! It might have a little extra road dirt on it but that could add to the flavor . Try the snake thin crust yum .

The "pita bread pizza" at the Pasinee is fairly decent for me. I used to recommend the Pizza Shop (next to the Pasinee). NOT ANYMORE. :o

Pizza Company crust with the sausage....actually I kind of liked that, gave me a reason to bother eating the crust, but the pinapple stuff on pizza....yuk. :D